Author Topic: Lost  (Read 6129 times)

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lost
« on: March 06, 2012, 01:00:24 AM »
I have been lead on for a year now by Fisk, I just found out he was cheating on me for the past four months. I came home from work expecting to see him to brighten my day but when I open my front door open I find him fucking some blond slut. I left the house crying and I went to my friend Tommy and he letting me stay in his guest room. Two days later I came back to my house getting all my shit and I left leaving a note to him, I am not sure what I’m going do but I can’t stay in this lonely town anymore. I just don’t know what to do.  I can't sleep or leave this fucking bed room. I cry every night now not knowing what else is about to get fucked up. I just don't know what to do...
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lost
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2012, 01:26:25 AM »
Step 1 = Buy a gun.
Step 2 = Buy ammunition.
Step 3 = Shoot the fag.
Step 4 = Profit???
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline {-=ECRP-CO=-}Pvt.Benjamen

• King of Spam
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 01:33:54 AM »
Skeptik inspired me so much.
C45.RCT.S1.865: Status: Fine] Recently shot in the foot by 21100 Whilst training in the Killhouse, Was treated by an S4 Unit, Is patrolling the Plaza and just recently clamped P3 With an 05.

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 05:33:58 AM »
Step 1 = Buy a gun.
Step 2 = Buy ammunition.
Step 3 = Shoot the fag.
Step 4 = Profit???

Skeptic that was VERY uncalled for this is a serous topic not one that u can say something like that and think everyone will like it. next time think  before you post. Now to get back on to topic i think you should talk to your family and other friends and tell them your feelings and it might help hopefully you will feel a bit better later on.

Last post until i come back.  Good luck
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 08:43:53 AM »
Step 1 = Buy a gun.
Step 2 = Buy ammunition.
Step 3 = Shoot the fag.
Step 4 = Profit???
Step 1 = grab your gun
Step 2 = load it
Step 3 = shoot your self in the foot you asshole
Step 4 = Profit??

Silent I think you should do what /you/ think is best for /you/.
And basicly what old2l3goguy said.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 09:39:14 AM »
After dating a girl who broke up with me once for another guy, came back saying she 'grew up' and broke up again after dating another guy for two weeks (facebook confirmed this), ive learned that these people do not deserve you. So dont go back to him no matter what he says or how much he apologizes cause he'll just do it again. Best thing to do here is move on, forget his uselessness, and if you want, find someone who will do anything to keep you around and treats you right.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 11:09:44 PM »
It was a serious statement guys, she/he/shim asked for help and I gave she/he/shim an option. May not be totally legal to shoot someone but hey, who are we to judge?
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 08:05:30 AM »
lol you deserve it in all honesty

Wow, as Skeptik said shoot him,
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 06:48:56 PM »
I have been lead on for a year now by Fisk, I just found out he was cheating on me for the past four months. I came home from work expecting to see him to brighten my day, but when I open my front door open I find him fucking some blond slut. I left the house crying and I went to my friend Tommy and he letting me stay in his guest room. Two days later I came back to my house getting all my shit and I left leaving a note to him, I am not sure what I’m going do but I can’t stay in this lonely town anymore. I just don’t know what to do.  I can't sleep or leave this fucking bed room. I cry every night now not knowing what else is about to get fucked up. I just don't know what to do...

At the moment I feel very sorry for you as your ex-boyfriend has slept with another girl. It hurts a lot when someone is cheating on someone, but you have to face it. Now you know that person is someone you should not share the rest of your life with, and there are millions of other men who are willing to share their love, to take care for you.
I have been cheated once(Not by some shithead who likes to fuck with everyone he knows.) What I do is always prey to God to help me out, to show me the right path to continue my life. I would suggest you to do the same. Sometimes it helps, and you still have friends who can take care for you.

and again, I feel sorry for you.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2012, 07:03:44 AM »
Stop the trolling / derailing / shitposting in here. Added warnings to all who were involved. Do it again will result in forum bans.

Offline Major Mario

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 08:20:11 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that, Silent. I haven't been in a relationship of my own, and I don't plan to, so my opinion wouldn't really account for much. Still, I would say that you should consider breaking up with him. Be the strong one and take it on the other side, don't turn to violence or arguments, just walk away from the relationship. It might be hard, but give the man the benefit of the doubt and at least try to talk to him, try to understand why he did what he did so you can look for signs in the next relationship and correct them accordingly.
"A strong fighter is not one who always wins, but one who stands after defeat." - Sagat

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
Silent could you give us some more information as how it is now?
It's been well over a week. We're there for you.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 12:30:06 AM »
Long time since I last replyed but, I have to say since the whole thing my life is better. My friend Tommy and his gf took me in and gave me there spare apartment. I pay for half of it, but now im around so many supportive people I think i'll be ok.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Hilarious ?sometimes?.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 05:27:02 PM »
Step 1: Go back there.
Step 2: Squat on welcome mat.
Step 3: Poop...
Step 4: Profit??

Forumbanned for ignoring previous warnings about trolling.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 06:59:03 PM by Nicknero1405 »

DDDDDDUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR ME IS GOOD A PHOTOSTORE!  YAEH!

Offline emma

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 04:42:46 AM »
Most men are good for nothing swine, only thinking with their penises. I'm sorry you got hurt, sweetie. If you need anyone to talk to, please don't hesitate to add me. I'm here for you.
;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal