Author Topic: Fuck the goverment  (Read 6198 times)

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
Fuck the goverment
« on: February 29, 2012, 05:51:32 AM »
Anyways the government is touring our hospital making sure we are doing everything right which means we can't skip some useless crap that we normally don't do write three times as much paper work and keep the place unnatural clean. Of course this takes away all the time we have with our patients but the government don't care.
I personally just worked a nine hour shift with only two twelve minuet breaks and I have to wake up for my class's in four hours and then wake up and have about three hours of free time and restart.
Also the people that run the hospital and the state is there flashing there dicks around threatening people to work harder to look good for the government so its a great working environment when men who have no fucking clue how a ICU works or medical experience tries to tell me whats best for patients.

In a nut shell whats going to happen is the government is going to lower or budgeting tuition and everything else will go up so that Obama care can work. The US government is slowly trying to cripple hospitals financial making ti impossible for them to run.
Fucking good times all around T_T only thing I have to look forward to is either getting on my CCA this weekend and sleep

Fucka you haters XD

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fuck the goverment
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 05:57:03 AM »
And you are, what? A nurse, a doctor perhaps?
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 06:00:41 AM by hogs :D »

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 08:00:40 AM »
The govt wants they want. They really dont care about the people execpt imporant people. :/
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 09:13:22 AM »
The problem is with governments and politics, they never work any more, as politicians and governments only work to please the select few of individuals, whilst making fake promises.
But the thing is, everyone enables them to do this, be it directly or indirectly. Governments never listen to people unless it produces profit or pleases the select few just so they can seem good and "democratic".
Clearly racist.

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 11:58:59 AM »
I'm a nurse I work in the ICU

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 12:06:35 PM »

Nurse, I'm going to the ICU for the seizure I'm going to have if I look at your sig to long.

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 12:15:54 PM »
Anyways the government is touring our hospital making sure we are doing everything right which means we can't skip some useless crap that we normally don't do write three times as much paper work and keep the place unnatural clean. Of course this takes away all the time we have with our patients but the government don't care.
I personally just worked a nine hour shift with only two twelve minuet breaks and I have to wake up for my class's in four hours and then wake up and have about three hours of free time and restart.
Also the people that run the hospital and the state is there flashing there dicks around threatening people to work harder to look good for the government so its a great working environment when men who have no fucking clue how a ICU works or medical experience tries to tell me whats best for patients.

In a nut shell whats going to happen is the government is going to lower or budgeting tuition and everything else will go up so that Obama care can work. The US government is slowly trying to cripple hospitals financial making ti impossible for them to run.
Fucking good times all around T_T only thing I have to look forward to is either getting on my CCA this weekend and sleep

It's not just men that run things..

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2012, 12:19:08 PM »

Quoted for truth!
Clearly racist.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 12:19:56 PM »

Nurse, I'm going to the ICU for the seizure I'm going to have if I look at your sig to long.

Click to see the original size.
No trolling, meaning no derailing with a post like that

Ontopic:
So is the way of the modern world, where sadly, more often than not, people fuck the opinions for more money.
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 12:29:03 PM »

Click to see the original size.
No trolling, meaning no derailing with a post like that

Ontopic:
So is the way of the modern world, where sadly, more often than not, people fuck the opinions for more money.

I believe back seat moderating does not make you look wise.
Clearly racist.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 04:25:01 PM »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 05:08:01 PM »
Men could also refer to people.

Also what the fuck is wrong with you lately? Get the fuck out of Social Discussion, this isn't spam.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 07:19:12 PM »

Also what the fuck is wrong with you lately? Get the fuck out of Social Discussion, this isn't spam.

Quoted for truth, my friend, well apart from 'men', if you're referring to more than 1 individual, you'd normally say people or a specific hierarchy. In that context it seemed like she was mentioning that 'men' are incapable of thinking, therefore blaming a particular gender for the problems, rather than actually looking into the real problem.
Apparently super admins can get away with plastering irrelevant image macros in social discussion. Brilliant.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 07:22:27 PM by Journeyman H. [UK] »
Clearly racist.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2012, 09:46:50 PM »

Quoted for truth, my friend, well apart from 'men', if you're referring to more than 1 individual, you'd normally say people or a specific hierarchy. In that context it seemed like she was mentioning that 'men' are incapable of thinking, therefore blaming a particular gender for the problems, rather than actually looking into the real problem.
Apparently super admins can get away with plastering irrelevant image macros in social discussion. Brilliant.

FUCKING LOGIC! HOW DOES IT WORK?

On topic:

Governments are only  big picture people, they never pay attention to small details.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2012, 10:38:51 PM »

Men are the dominate species of this world, didn't you know that Jogzi?
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal