Author Topic: WW3  (Read 16371 times)

Offline [EC] Logo

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WW3
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 07:13:38 PM »
The biggest chance we have for a WW3, is it branching out from a civil war, with the world being in so much debt and people already rioting, it won't be long before countries try to get money from others forcefully.

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 07:17:20 PM »
World War 3 cannot happen, but that's not the answer, the potential is very high.

With the US government and the NATO countries attacking foreign countries to "Get rid of dictators" (More like "WE NEED MORE OIL") and to 'liberate' the people is absolute nonsense, the people outside of the countries can see that happening. The western powers are forcing views on people, whilst at the same time, try and profit from wars.

Most, if not, all wars are always related about gain and advantage. Mostly revolving around resources.
Let's list the wars that are "fighting terrorism"
Iraq - Fighting Saddam Hussein for being a "Dictator" and is "Supporting terrorism", funnily enough, Iraq is one of the biggest contributors to oil trade.
Afghanistan - Fighting against the imaginary terrorist group called "Al-Qaeda", lead by Osama Bin Laden, again the country has oil and is a major contributor to opium. (Funny how the U.S. Government "Seized" their drug operation.)
Libya - Oh, fuck it you know the same bullshit, Gaddafi is a tyrant, oh dear, we're going to take that oil-- I mean, liberate the freedom fighters in Libya.
Iran - Watch out America! Prepare to shit your pants as Iran has developed Nuclear power! They have the ability to produce nuclear weapons, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT A DISASTER ITS NOT LIKE WE CAN DESTROY THE NUCLEAR MISSILE BEFORE IT REACHES ANY WESTERN POWERS. Of course, our government surely loves security and freedom, they love it so much that they threaten to go to war because a country blocked oil trade as they did not like the policies that the US are imposing on the neighbouring countries.

That being said, China has stated that they support Iran and their direction they are taking for producing nuclear power for their people, rather than relying on oil. Russia has also said they support Iran.
Now the thing is, the government are playing a very dangerous game here, they're willing to put the lives of us, people, first before the rich politicians and company owners.

The chances of a World War 3 is high, but we somehow pull it off by being "diplomatic" about a given situation. But one day, we will have a World War, and just like the previous wars, it will all be about power and wealth.
Now it's unlikely that there'll be nuclear bombs being launched against one another, that would never happen, unless the super powers were crazy enough to launch one, or some would be desperate and use a nuke when they're close to being defeated.
The sad thing is, is that everything about war nowadays, is simply about oil, and it always has been, war does nothing but give profit to the people responsible of allowing the war to happen, oil companies, governments, defence contractors, banks, anything that invests money into war, will get huge profit from it, and that's what's sickening about war.
Clearly racist.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
The people who are "Suspected" to cause World War 3;

North Korea - No, they're incapable of causing a large scale war, a lot of the contact between North Korea and any other country has been dismantled, North Korea is a very isolated country, and they won't be willing to expand their territories, unless they're given a golden opportunity, which pretty much means; Never.

China - Nope, they get their own resources from trade through countries like Iran, and China is focusing on sustainable growth and renewable resources and energy.

Russia - Never, they have plenty of natural gases to trade and use, they are also focusing on renewable energy too.

America - Most likely, because they pissed off pretty much most of the world in the middle east and Asia.

Europe - I don't see much imperialism going on, apart from the United Kingdom, but otherwise they're trolling the citizens that they have to pay higher taxes to "bail out" poor countries.

Iran - Nope, they simply have the ability to create nuclear power, how fucking cute. America has over 300 nuclear missiles and are still producing more powerful ones, Iran are, rightfully afraid of the U.S. building military bases AROUND THEIR COUNTRY.

"Al-Qaeda" or "Tu'rrism" as W pronounces - Never, they have no capability to causing a large scale war, they never will, they rely on buying foreign weapons and foreign training.
Clearly racist.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 07:54:14 PM »
The people who are "Suspected" to cause World War 3;

North Korea - No, they're incapable of causing a large scale war, a lot of the contact between North Korea and any other country has been dismantled, North Korea is a very isolated country, and they won't be willing to expand their territories, unless they're given a golden opportunity, which pretty much means; Never.

China - Nope, they get their own resources from trade through countries like Iran, and China is focusing on sustainable growth and renewable resources and energy.

Russia - Never, they have plenty of natural gases to trade and use, they are also focusing on renewable energy too.

America - Most likely, because they pissed off pretty much most of the world in the middle east and Asia.

Europe - I don't see much imperialism going on, apart from the United Kingdom, but otherwise they're trolling the citizens that they have to pay higher taxes to "bail out" poor countries.

Iran - Nope, they simply have the ability to create nuclear power, how fucking cute. America has over 300 nuclear missiles and are still producing more powerful ones, Iran are, rightfully afraid of the U.S. building military bases AROUND THEIR COUNTRY.

"Al-Qaeda" or "Tu'rrism" as W pronounces - Never, they have no capability to causing a large scale war, they never will, they rely on buying foreign weapons and foreign training.
Incapable of causing a large war. How cute. What caused WWl? The assassination of 1 man, and a lot of tension. What does the world have now? A lot of tension. Its really a matter of time, though its unlikely to happen very soon
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 08:04:18 PM »
Incapable of causing a large war. How cute. What caused WWl? The assassination of 1 man, and a lot of tension. What does the world have now? A lot of tension. Its really a matter of time, though its unlikely to happen very soon

You're actually wrong. One assassination did not make an allied nation such as Britain going "Lol I go to war against Austria Hungary just because they're attacking a country called Serbia, as a Serbian assassin killed the Arch-Duke"

Britain declared war to Germany, because Germany did 2 things that Britain was very upset about;
Attacking a neutral country so it can invade France, that really did piss off good old Britain as Belgium was declared a neutral country and had been recognised as a neutral country.
Expanding an empire across the central parts of Europe, which is threatening British empire.

Unless you're implying that Germany decided to attack Belgium to stop the conspirators of assassinating the Austrian Arch-Duke I hope to god that you are not, because I will have to tell you politely to get out of this discussion, immediately..

Serbia was not an isolated country nor was it a weak country either, and they had Russians willing to give support as well.

Also please note that monarchs and politicians played differently. Monarchs controlled the wealth of the country. Politicians do not (Unless the businesses are owned by the government, which are not and are owned by private institutions.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 08:10:34 PM by Journeyman H. [UK] »
Clearly racist.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2012, 10:50:18 PM »
I would like to point out to those arguing this point:
China and the United States will never and I mean NEVER go to war. Why? Because without one another, they would completely die. Trade between the two superpowers is more important than petty problems.

What will start a war is between the middle eastern countries over oil. Recently Iran has been threatening to close the Strait of Hormuz which is a vital oil trade route. All oil produced in the middle east (about 40% of the worlds oil) goes through this strait and if Iran were to attempt to close it, it would spell disaster for the US and other countries reliant on oil.

The United States, being what it is, will not let this happen and is bound to get involved. This is how world wars start, the little countries (Iran, etc) start a war themselves then the big boys start picking sides.

Lets take World War II as an example. Germany, after World War I, felt that they had the right to the land, which was then Czechoslovakia's Sudetenland, as most of the population was German. Through an act of Appeasement Germany procured this land and, like giving a mouse a cookie, it continues. As Germany set out on its goals, countries needed to decide which side would be beneficial to it, or decide not to get involved.

I won't go into too much detail, but in short, what will cause the next world war? Oil.

What I want to know is when the first Nuclear bombs start dropping, to quote one of the worlds greatest minds:
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.” ~Albert Einstein
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 10:53:00 PM by Somone77 »

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 10:27:16 AM »
Remember, you're saying that China and America are not going to go to war? You have to be very careful on saying that, regardless of their status in military power. That is irrelevant.

Iran is backed by China, and would probably be backed by Russia too. Iran is a useful trading country to China. Now with the U.S. military bases surrounding Iran, and making claims that "Iran is now considered a threatening country" is going to cause major aggravation, and will cause some wars to start, and god forbid it might cause WWIII.
When Russia made their first nuclear bomb, America was shitting themselves, and claimed that Russia will press the nuke button at any time.
Did they? No.

It would be silly to doubt that China won't sit back and let America attack Iran. China would want to deal with this peacefully, rather than waging war against a small country. I can assure you that. If peaceful agreements are never accepted, then guarantee that China will be involved in the war, one way or another.
Clearly racist.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 01:43:41 PM »
China takes a "Hear no evil, see no evil" approach to war. Iran may be "friendly" with China, but is China going to risk its resources over a tiny piece of land such as that? Hell no.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 01:48:28 PM »
All wars had a reason to kick off, even if the reasons where not that valid in some of them, most of the time we have gained something and sometimes we loose something's. Vietnam was a waste because when we won we left right after and did not hold until later on which had a chance for the enemies to reground but did not do much after, it was basically a lose.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 02:08:19 PM »
USA, my country is gonna fuck us all and with NATO. As (W/e his name said) just to ruin the dictators. Fuck that shit, don't get fucking involved with Syria or Libya again. We are wasting our time.
Also, America ad countires, don't supply the resistance of Syria please. You may regret the decision.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2012, 08:48:48 PM »
Adding on to everything else, especially Somone's post, the Middle East is the new Balkans.  Is Achmedinejad going to close the strait of Hormuz?  He's a psycho, but he's not insane.  If it's anything, we will probably start the war.  By we start it, I'm not saying we're going to invade Iran like we did Iraq, we're going to invade following a terrorist attack which the Iranians will have undoubtedly planned and supplied.  In other words, Iran won't start this war itself, it'll do that through proxies.  On the other hand, Achmedinejad really isn't that popular, and I wouldn't be surprised if the next arab revolution hit his country.  Then again, Persians aren't exactly Arabs....

Offline ‡NtN‡ ßill

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2012, 09:15:28 PM »
Oil. All of it will start with oil. The USA will probably get involved with some 3rd world country who has some bloodthirsty terrorist group or ruthless dictator there. The country just "happens" to have a hefty supply of oil there. That 3rd world country will be backed by some superpower who states that the US has "restricted the rights the people" and will declare war on them. The US economy will burst because it couldn't handle any more debt. As a desperate last move, the US will nuke the superpower, Canada will immediately annex the USA, and the superpower that was nuked will launch back at Canada/USA and begin MAD.

I hope to God I'm wrong in my predictions...
Mikhel Kharlamov | Alive | CWU Tier 3 |

Marcel Huber | Alive] | Living in City 45 |

Ian Kharlamov | Alive | Hiding from the CCA, after becoming AC#4 |

Dr. Cole Matthews | Alive | Administrating C45 |

Offline Cowgirl*^_^*

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 06:28:46 AM »
I don't know not with what weapons World War III will be fought or whom will be fighting it, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Fucka you haters XD

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 06:46:35 AM »
Going back on many points allot of people are saying that this war would be thought between a superpower and a 3rd world country, or a 3rd world country vs a 3rd world country and it will most likely be because of oil. Can I just point out that that's not WW3? There will always be a war of some kind going on but that does not mean the entire world is involved in said war, therefore it isn't a world war? You are basically just saying that some time in the future there will be war... well duh?

A world war would have to be where the superpowers and other parties are fighting each other. Now I think the cold war has shown us that superpowers don't fight each other mainly because if they try it would lead to full on nuclear fun time. I'm sorry but as Degtyarev said "Big guns" pretty much is the reason why it won't happen. Obviously its silly to say it like that but that's the truth. A super power trying to attack another one is suicide. The governments of the world no this.

If ww3 does happen I welcome anyone who wants to spend their last 3 minutes before the bombs drop to come rub it in :D
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 10:34:13 AM »
China takes a "Hear no evil, see no evil" approach to war. Iran may be "friendly" with China, but is China going to risk its resources over a tiny piece of land such as that? Hell no.

Yes, they would actually.
Korean war, the US were taking up most of North Korea, China rampaged their way down to the borders of South Korea.
North Korea is tiny compared to Iran.

It's irrelevant to how tiny the country is. If China is satisfied with Iran trading with each other. I am pretty damn sure that China will want their trading partner being taken over by a foreign army, China takes wars very seriously in terms of friend and foe.

What makes anyone think that 2 superpowers would never fight each other?
Superpowers always fought with each other, all the time in history. With each passing war, more and more weapons are becoming more destructive.
Do not ever dare, to think for a second that the USA is untouchable.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:37:15 AM by Journeyman H. [UK] »
Clearly racist.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal