Author Topic: Inventory and Menus broken again (different scenario)  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Inventory and Menus broken again (different scenario)
« on: April 22, 2013, 08:34:07 PM »
What happened when the bug occurred?

Just walked out of my house after planting a new batch of weed so I could fish while it was growing. I got out my fishing rod and just as I opened my inventory "Something is creating script errors" appear at the top. After applying bait to my fishing rod, i reopened the menu and alas, it was bugged just like it did when people planted weed (I experienced this bug aswell).

What was supposed to happen?
Inventory and menus aren't suppose to glitch like this and it actually should have been fixed last patch. ( guess the fix didn't work :/ )

Picture/Console Errors:

Click to see the original size.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inventory and Menus broken again (different scenario)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 09:39:00 PM »
The command to fix them had some error in the patch, it will be fixed tomorrow

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Inventory and Menus broken again (different scenario)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 12:39:07 PM »
Fixed in the next update.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal