Author Topic: Fishing Rod Bug List  (Read 1073 times)

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fishing Rod Bug List
« on: April 20, 2013, 06:36:31 PM »
I got the book, got the fishing lure, and made a fishing rod. However, after figuring out how to use it, there are these bugs.

1. The fishing rod is invisible, you can only see the hook and lure.

2. I also was never able to catch any fish, I used the >3 minute lure and nothing worked, here is a screen of the console (it was constantly spamming whats displayed)

3. Fishing Rod hook stays out even when it's put away, it almost got me and others killed wherever I went.

4. There is still no real way to equip your fishing rod, There was a time where I had all my guns equipped somehow and so I found it there along with them. You can't right click on it to equip it either.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:25:25 PM by Psycho29388 »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fishing Rod Bug List
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 12:02:03 PM »
Issue should be fixed in the next patch.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal