Author Topic: Unowned door bug - Apartment Room #301  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unowned door bug - Apartment Room #301
« on: April 20, 2013, 03:16:09 PM »
I bought this place cause I thought back when I used the map in sandbox it would be a great place for growing and other things. So it ended up being the first place I bought. However, the 2 doors that are located at the end of apartment are glitched in 2 ways.

1. One door is unowned and the other is owned. So you can only lock one of them.

2. You can't close both doors at the same time and this means that only 1 door can be closed at a time.

Here's the door that It says I own.

Here's the other one.

I don't really have time to be posting a video of it atm but maybe I will later.

Offline MOOcow

• MOO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unowned door bug - Apartment Room #301
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 09:18:21 PM »
Apartment #202 has 1 door that has no assignment (not gov't door, not unpurchasable), and one of the double doors isn't part of the apartment.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 11:24:40 AM »
Update:

Apparently, all doors that are double doors cannot be closed. You can only have one of them closed at a time. I remember the map in sandbox and from my knowledge the doors would close and open as one.

Offline [D3] ????£??Silence

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 11:28:27 AM »
You can close them both just quickly press e on both before 1 closes

Offline Red Alexmander

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 04:41:18 PM »
Amber Room is like this as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 03:16:26 PM »
This seems to also be related to the map (???). I honestly have no idea what is causing this, but i've added it to my list for further investigation.

For now, just close them both (open both the same way, and close both at same time), then lock the one you can. Then nobody can get in.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal