Author Topic: SUGGESTION Sewers  (Read 2556 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SUGGESTION Sewers
« on: April 28, 2012, 11:59:51 PM »
It's a normal day in C45 nearing the afternoon. Everything seems quite peaceful until a dark, horrible stench fills the air. The people find it disturbing yet the units don't smell it at all thanks to the masks. The stench grows bigger near the drainage pipes, tiolets and such. As it grows bigger and bigger a faoul substance comes out of the streets drainage system. As the substance slowly makes its way across the middle of the street the stench becomes unbarable.. VICE later on finds out that the cities sewage system has been blocked down in the sewers. They later find out that the stench will continue to rise very slowly until fixed.

I believe this would cause some good passive RP for the stench. Units in VICE would have to find out ways to de clog the pipes without going down there themselves (unless they have too). JURY would have to maintain the citizens.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SUGGESTION Sewers
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 12:10:19 AM »
the day that humanities faith is tested

dawn of the faeces

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 02:06:51 PM »
Sounds like a shit event.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 02:45:01 PM »
Seems like it's leaned towards the 'cps go down shot everything OVER!!!' kind of event. Come up with some more passive for citizens, and maybe I'll look into it.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 03:08:57 PM »
Citizens could be tasked with constructing a wall of sandbags around the UCH to hold off the horrifying mass of feces.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 03:11:42 PM »
Well I was thinking about more passive RP for citizens but I thought it could get un realistic possible. But being the D6 canal is connected to the sewer that could flood. Not to mention toilets in the apartments could over flow starting from bottom to top floor. Being that would bring passive RP of citizens attempting to keep the sewage down not to mention it over flowing the apartments. If it over flows the apartments citizens will have passive RP of cleaning it up as CWU can help lead that.

Now this is the real question is that you all saw in the sewage or canals in HL2 the water hurt people as in it was almost toxic. So I bet there could be a way to be thought up of this sewage turning toxic causing D6,apartments,streets to be blocked. Still if this is accepted mind if I have a date on the event? I'd love to be there for it if it's accepted.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 01:46:25 AM »
I think it'd be better if a fuckload of rats with diseases started pouring out everywhere.

Offline ?AG-CL? Sheo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 07:46:29 PM »
I think it'd be better if a fuckload of rats with diseases started pouring out everywhere.

Agreed. Diseased rats sounds fun. Specially for the units.

Offline Police Explorer

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 04:20:37 PM »
For the Rats idea, I agree. Citizens could hide in their Apartments, yelling HELP and Units could come by and do shit. This would be a fun RP with Rats indeed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal