Author Topic: Dougal Cullen's Authorization Application  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Heavy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Dougal Cullen's Authorization Application
« on: February 06, 2012, 06:55:03 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Heavy
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 8 years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-For my character to have remedial medical knowledge, that was learned from a job before the Seven Hour War.
-Some medical tools. Many of them crude and made out of small pieces of metal, sterilized by different forms of alcohol. Possibly some scavenged things. Such as a spool of thread and a needle, and perhaps tweezers.

Name: Dougal Cullen.
Affiliation: Rebellion

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
     Dougal Cullen, a down on his luck man in Edinburgh, Scotland, was done on his luck. No job, nearly homeless, and having no way to feed his family. Dougal walked down the street of his native Edinburgh, the section known as New Town to be exact. He shoved his hands in his pockets, letting out a deep sigh. He continued down the street, looking up towards the buildings around him, saying a silent prayer to the lord to give him better luck. Dougal looked to his left at that moment, noticing a poster in the window of a clinic he had been to once as a child. Dougal looked down the street, before lightly jogging to the clinic. He looked at the poster in the window, it reading, "HIRING INTERN". Dougal stared at the poster for a moment, thinking if that was something he would and could be able to do.

Dougal realized it will be better to have this job than no other, and grabbed the door handle, opening it up quickly and stepping in. He rubbed his hands together, happy to be out of the cold winter air. He walked up to the front desk, giving the woman behind it a polite smile. The woman smiled back, waiting for him to speak. Dougal pointed a thumb over his shoulder, it pointing roughly towards the sign. "I'm eh, here for the job?". The woman looked at him for a moment before speaking, "Ever done anything medical-wise? Not that it'd be all too much a problem, could have someone else train ya'.". Dougal replied with a simple, "No, ma'am. Nothin' professional, just little fix ups when things aren't serious enough for a doctor.". The woman smiled again, giving Dougal an application sheet to fill out.

Dougal filled out the sheet, handing it back to the woman. She said to wait until he recieves a call from them. Dougal went home feeling hopeful, God had answered his prayers. Within a few days, the clinic had called Dougal's one room apartment, saying that he had got the job. Dougal returned there the next day, wearing his nicest clothing, which was still quite shabby. Dougal was given some doctors scrubs, and shown basic knowledge that he would need to know when he was on his own, and no longer an intern. Dougal had worked there for two years, before the Portal storms began, which in turn caused the Seven Hour War, changing the Earth forever. Once Dougal was relocated into City 45, he wanted to re-establish and perform his trade.

Dougal has now moved out in the 'slums' of District Six, which oddly, or somewhat like his old home. Dougal now recieves medical supplies from his 'contacts', protecting himself from anything malicious in the slums with his trusty 9mm pistol.

(I already have v flags for the supplies, and the pistol, I'm not asking for that, I just thought I should end the backstory with what he does now.)

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Crude, and possibly dangerous medical tools. That could cause infections if not properly cleaned.
-Some actual medical tools, tweezers, spool of thread and a needle, etc. Nothing too big or important.
-Remedial medical knowledge. Quite basic medical knowledge, often times messing up in the process, but being able to know how to fix most things that are wrong with people.

Defects
-Becoming known to the D6 community, which in turn will causes Civil Protection awareness with my character, putting him at risk.
-Dirty tools, possibly hurting others if I do not properly RP washing/disinfectiong, etc.
-Medical Knowledge is not the greatest, causing for accidents occasionally, also known as medical malpractice.
-Bloody clothing. What a turn off!

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to use these authorizations to heal various wounds of people within District Six. Possibly to even make a name for my character within said District. Anything I could abuse with these authorizations, I won't.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):

EDIT: Fixed title. Future edits will be for spelling errors/grammar.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 07:04:45 PM by Heavy »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dougal Cullen's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 09:12:49 PM »
+support

Sounds good to me.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dougal Cullen's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 12:14:22 PM »
Accepted for medical knowledge and medical supplies, just don't go around asspulling the supplies constantly. You should run out at times and then wait a day or two for these contacts to deliver a shipment of supplies.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:12:56 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal