Author Topic: Sophia Jefferson's Authorization Application  (Read 2015 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

Sophia Jefferson's Authorization Application
« on: January 12, 2012, 08:45:34 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: [CG] Ranger
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Fallout 3 (2008)
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3.5 years (2009)

Character Section

Authorization(s):
British Armed Forces remnant
Trained moves (military-type)
Hand-to-hand knowledge (unarmed, melee)
Model change (models\Humans/group02/female_01.mdl)

Name: Sophia Jefferson
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
 Sophia had a humble background.

Sophia wanted to always join the British Armed Forces, it was her heritage where her ancestors joined to fight along each war, ranging from a long time ago. Up to the front desk she went, hesitating "Hello sir, is there anyway I can join the... army?" "Yes ma'dam, follow me and I'll lead you to the sir." They both walked as there shoes clapped against the tiles, it was silent until a group of recruits, both men and women lined in a orderly fashion went across the hallway led by a man in a beret and disappeared around the corner. The two turned to the left and went inside a doorway, where a old man in a military uniform was writing papers and yet he had a cigar in his mouth. "Sir! This ma'dam wants to join the forces." "What kind?" "Infantry sir!" "Alright, you can go." He stood to his feet.

The old man approached Sophia and put his cigar bweteen his fingers, then blew a force of smoke into her face. She coughed in annoyance but still went patient. "So, your the one who wants to join the infantry?" "Yes sir." "Alright, sit down ma'am. Just write a few papers and your in for the next month, we'll have a small conversation after writing is finished." Sophia sat down onto the chair and looked at the man in which he offered her a pen and paper. Grasping ahold of the pen, she wrote down all the information. A few minutes passed then... last but not least, 'signature'. She lied and put down 'Jennifer Pelsberg.'

"Aaaaahhhh, your name is Jennifer?" "Yes sir." "Alright, let's have a conversation about whether or not how you feel, what your good at and such..." Hours passed and the old man tapped his cigar as flakes of charcle went into the astray, "Alright, you can go. Come down by the building at... 12:00AM."

A month has passed, Sophia was standing with a line of recruited men and women, they were standing in a straight stance which mean't Attention. The sargeant was yelling at the recruits, including her. "Alright men and women. You are to swear to the allegience of Queen Elizabeth II! You are to fight with many others to save your country! To save your family! To save your friends! To save anyone who is a stranger! You people are letting citizens sleep in the nighttime because of us! We are going to do a bit courses, do you understand me?" "Sir, yes sir!" The yell echoed, louder than the Sargeants voice himself. Sophia knew training was the main task and so she did it. Ranging from climbing under barb wire, shooting targets, fighting in unarmed combat against trainees, teaching specific guides about each and every weapon.

Gearing up and ranked to Private, it felt like a quench of victory for Sophia. She slipped on her boots and felt comfortable in them, then she slipped on her equipment and uniform requirements. Next thing was to climb in the helicopter and fly to Afghanistan, where dangers await her. "So, your name is Jennifer right?" "Yep!" "Ah, I see, so... why did you join the army?" "Well, my ancestors joined before I was born. So, I had to keep the tradition going, right?" He responded to Sophia's response. "Well, nice to hear. I joined just because I wanted to, protect the world from dangers."

She threw herself onto the soil and twisted her ankle, digging her toes into the hard sand. A man jumped down beside her and said in his radio, "Alright, on me! Watch your 6 o'clock!" She went behind him, along with a bunch of others. She adjusted her helmet and kevlar vest. A gunfight was heard in the distance and the man infront of her said in his radio once more, "Papagator is under attack! Double time NOW!" The squadron rushed to the position and as they went over the hill, a bunch of houses was seen in the distance with a flutter of flashes coming from small figures. She looked to her right and noticed some members in desert-camoflauge clothing, shooting back. "Alright Jennifer, Tomas, Kelly and Luis, head over near the team held behind that fort over there while the rest of the team follow me into town, move it!" As they fell into cover, Luis was shot in the helmet by a sniper round, his helmet fell off but his skull was still intact, only leaving a bruise. "Fuck! That hurts!" Luis yelled as he grabbed ahold of his helmet, putting it back on. Hours have passed, still no casualties yet. The team advanced and kicked open a door, Sophia was first as she opened fire on three men, killing them instantly. A man with a knife tackled Sophia down but she threw a hard fist across his cheek, then another to his cheek once more. The man fell to the side and attempted to stab her in the neck, she used her hand to let the knife slide through the middle of her hand, screaming in agony. She was stopped as a bullet went threw his forehead, rendering his animated body useless to throw another attack. The noises of a language was heard next door as a grenade flew out the hole of a wall. Sophia got up to her feet and attempted to run away but was thrown into the wall as shrapnel pierced the side of her neck (and torso, arms and legs. Ouch). Falling to the ground, she put her pressurized hand against her neck and squirmed to breathe as blood gushed from her mouth. Hearing the conversation on the radio, "Jennifer?! Jennifer?! Are you alright? We are sending a medic, stay in there!"

She let out a last breath and fell into a coma.

Days have passed. She awakened once more in a bed in the female barracks, the light shined through the window and seen Kelly sitting by her. "Hello. You've been in a coma lately but... you've recovered from it right?" "I've been through worse..." "Don't be like that, your going to be back on the field later." Kelly patted her on the leg and raised herself to her feet and went out the door. Sophia was alone then, she threw the blankets to the side and headed to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror, the hair dye of brown was shading away where the sight of blonde hair was seen. She turned on the faucet and started to splash some water onto her face, the dirt was coming off and she seen her face cleaner than before. "I don't want to go back..." she whispered.

Caught:

Awakening in her bed, some gunshots flickered from the window. As she raised herself up, she quickly searched through the metal box and grabbed her clothes, flashlight and her ration packet. Quickly running out the door, a few men and women were running from the barracks. She knew this was wrong so she legged it to the Armory. Grabbing ahold of her kevlar, equipment and personal M14. She didn't have time to fight back, her identity was unseen due to the facemask and safety goggles, including the uniform. Running into a jeep nearby, he started it up with some keys. She stepped on the accelerator and drove along the highway platform for jets. As she flickered on her headlights and in the distance was a broken fence which was fired upon. As the jeep went faster, it broke through the fence. She didn't know where to go, she looked around and noticed some forest trees. "Alright... jus-just don't get into this..." she repeated as she drove past the woods. It was silent then a few hours later, she thought leaving her kevlar, equipment and weapon into the trunk was good so she did so, thinking this would help one of the people who comes by. She slipped into her urban clothing and stuffed some food into a bag which contained a chocolate bar, cereal, one carton of milk and orange juice. She would not be heading back and therefore travel...

Days have passed as Sophia was hiding behind a tree, her heart started beating furiously. A portal hole was seen in the sky, along with a few units under it. Her hair was being blasted away, she looked into the distance and noticed a few figures shooting at her. She got shot in the arm and leg, then fell down to her knees and trembled onto her back. She closed her eyes and groaned in pain, waiting for any responses once more then... a unit with weird appearance came up to her and threw a boot to her face, knocking her out unconsious.

Relocation:

Months have passed and she woke up in a apartment, along with a few citizens. "You're okay? Pssh, good. I thought you were dead. Look, you don't know what's happening but... neither do we, you'll find out soon. Go downstairs and head into the Plaza, I won't be following you afterwards." She noticed herself in a dark blue jumpsuit, then went downstairs and heard the faint cry of a female along with the male words "Hey, quiet... it's goin' to be fine. Just... calm down..." Opening the door, she noticed a few units patrolling and citizens in blue jumpsuits just like her. She sat down in the middle of the Plaza and thought people would be pointing fingers at her, screaming "It's that army girl!" but that didn't actually happen, people were just on about their business. Taking a deep breathe, this was going to fine, she thought.

A train was heard in the distance along with with the dispatch words of a administrator "Citizens of City39. Please head to the trainstation, we will pick out a few citizens who have no criminal points nor loyalist points will be heading to City45. Please exchange your jumpsuits once a unit has given you. Have a nice day!"

Being picked out of the hundreds of citizens, she knew she was heading to City45 and not heading back.

Prequel:

Before this all happened. Sophia went to her friend named Mike, a expert in criminal work and such. She grabbed out her card and said "Hello Mike. Do you mind if you change my card? I need to join the BAF and I don't want to let my name be identified." "Sure thing, Sophia. Joinin' the army eh? That will be 100 dollars." Passing 100 dollars and her card, Mike took a few minutes to scratch out a few personal information and her picture, she then grabbed ahold of the card and noticed 'Jennifer Pelsberg' after the 'NAME' information. "Thanks mate, wish me luck!"

After joining the British Armed Forces, she ripped apart her military papers after she heard about the military operation, she did this because she thought she would not be coming back. She did the same along with a few other identification papers and cards aswell. After the 7 hour war, the Universal Union had no luck finding out if she was Jennifer Pelsberg, threfore this is how her indentity was hidden.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Unarmed combat (special hand and feet moves)
Better chance of two-handed weapons. (not really that much chance though btw.)

Defects
Universal Union will be onto Sophia if disguised cover is blown.
Training will have to be used if unarmed combat is not used over a week or so on.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I will be undercover, the Universal Union will be on the lookout for Jennifer Pelsberg, who in which is Sophia Jefferson. Combat techniques will be used for self-defense against any threats and knowledge for weapons will increase critical shots, aiming and the care and handle of two-handed weapons. (MP7, Spas-12, etc.)

These auth's will not be used to stand over the weakened/new players.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
Long back story, sorry about that if you are taking long reading it. Had to write a "detailed" story.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:52:27 AM by The Mysterious Stranger »

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Sophia Jefferson's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
UPDATE: Added one new note to the "What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?".

UPDATE 2: Added/Deleted some things to "What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks and defects?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:48:59 PM by The Mysterious Stranger »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 10:29:57 AM »
I'm a little iffy about this, especially since in the backstory, it doesn't mention anything to do with the Seven Hour War, how she survived that if she was in the BAF, and how she managed to acctually pass for someone she isn't during the citizen relocation to cities.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 02:22:40 PM »
 I can edit if you wish?

UPDATE 3: Added/deleted a few in the "What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?" section, hope I won't do anymore updates in this one in the future.

Three new background storylines have been added which includes how she survived and how her identity was hidden.

This should finally polish out the complete work.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 05:32:07 PM by The Mysterious Stranger »

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »
Authorization(s):
Two-handed weapon knowledge (rifles)

Going to have to say no to that one, the other things I'm okay with. Administrator's are to evaluate your roleplay and post here with what they think and if they support this being accepted.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 12:24:29 AM »
 I was thinking about that one. I really was, you can't really obtain that much weapons on the CityRP so... I think I will remove that one for now.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 08:51:37 PM »
 It's been over 3 or 4 weeks, you mind denying or accepting this, if not, then atleast negatively or positively give some support, will ya'?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:46:34 PM by The Mysterious Stranger »

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 05:00:19 PM »
 Just had to post this since this application cannot be seeable on the first page.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 06:21:58 PM »
Since I saw your RP many times, and it was always pretty good, you can consider it accepted with following authorizations:

British Armed Forces remnant
Trained moves (military-type)
Hand-to-hand knowledge (unarmed, melee)
Model change (models\Humans/group02/female_01.mdl)

Also, sorry for the long wait time.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 02:23:25 AM by Kom??Як »
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal