Author Topic: OCRP Police car idea...  (Read 8074 times)

Offline DrVengeance

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: OCRP Police car idea...
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2013, 07:16:28 AM »
Honestly, I'd just love to see a car heavy enough, that isn't he SWAT van, which is effective at blocking a single lane of traffic.
have a nice day :)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 06:37:59 PM »
I'm not really into the lambo thing since getting away from the police would be a lot harder than it is already.
But the SUV does seem really nice it doesn't seem to over powered and can be used more as a vehicle you'd use in certain types of situations.
Like blocking off roads, and confiscation of items from houses.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 06:39:07 PM »
I'm not really into the lambo thing since getting away from the police would be a lot harder than it is already.
But the SUV does seem really nice it doesn't seem to over powered and can be used more as a vehicle you'd use in certain types of situations.
Like blocking off roads, and confiscation of items from houses.
Or engaging heavier vehicles like SUV's and Vans.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 06:46:32 PM »
I think adding a hummer to police force would be a good idea for road blocks. It's what the cops in GTA IV use anyways.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 10:12:18 PM »
I think adding a hummer to police force would be a good idea for road blocks. It's what the cops in GTA IV use anyways.
OCRP is based around Rl, not GTA.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 11:54:55 PM »
I'd rather see the escalade. It looks 10x nicer then the hummer.

Offline Meatwad

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 01:25:09 AM »
I like the SUV idea, would like to see that.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2013, 03:49:07 AM »
Here are some cars from the TDM pack that could possibly serve as police sedans (Ford Crown Victoria, Holden Commodore SS and Mitsubishi Evolution pictured):

Click to see the original size.

Here is a picture of a police SUV which is also part of the TDM pack:

If people are interested, I can apply the Cavalcade vehicle script to the police SUV model when it is released and make from-scratch scripts for the sedans if they are required.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:58:57 AM by OzJackal »

Offline Red Alexmander

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 08:22:28 AM »
Maybe the SUV or Undercover car could be exclusive to the police cheif.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 10:00:48 AM »
If people are interested, I can apply the Cavalcade vehicle script to the police SUV model when it is released and make from-scratch scripts for the sedans if they are required.

Maybe the SUV or Undercover car could be exclusive to the police cheif.
I'm quite 'interested' in above. Pretty vehicle, but it's only because of the looks that I support it really.

I do also think the undercover agents should have the ability to receive a standard kind of vehicle that can be said to have 'bulletproof' glass to protect the mayor. Not sure why the standard vehicle for the secret service was removed as it was in the changelog originally.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:17:48 AM by Martinerrr »

Offline Hoplite

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2013, 01:15:49 PM »
Dat Mitsubishi.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2013, 01:20:48 PM »
Here are some cars from the TDM pack that could possibly serve as police sedans (Ford Crown Victoria, Holden Commodore SS and Mitsubishi Evolution pictured):

Here is a picture of a police SUV which is also part of the TDM pack:

I'd rather see this escallade skin as it has the ram on the front and the textures are a lot sharper.

Its a bodygroup too so install should be simple no?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=127996430&searchtext=police

Offline ^0[GKBS] ^1Avo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2013, 07:47:41 AM »
I'd love to see the SUV... It looks REALLY cool...

Catalyst Gaming

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2013, 09:49:13 AM »
I really like the idea of an added SUV such as an suburban, escalade, or what ever other model is suggested. As far as realism goes, it'd be cool to find one with a push bar (like the escalade Oz suggested). However, as stated, it needs to be limited- perhaps to the police chief- which seems like an effective way to keep it controlled. Maybe make it available to the first two level 3 (or whatever is an appropriate level) cops who ask the NPC for it.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2013, 04:18:48 PM »
The dodge has very bad handling in OCRP anyway. Most cops still drive older cars, and a police lambo would be ridiculous.
Would be kind of cool if they got a truck though, or an SUV?  More of a road block and or control vehicle?

Agreed Kronic. Lambo would be unreal because of how expensive it would be and no Police Department in the world would waste their money with them. Especially since they would get damaged. And I am a gold member, but I never use the dodge unless I am out of fuel for the other. And now that police get free gas I don't have to worry about that any more. Dodge sucks, handling and speed, now I know that people like to drift and not to drift and if a car doesn't people say it sucks, they just have a different style is all. But the Dodge just cannot perform like most vehicles in the game, the only thing I like about it is the look.

HOWEVER, this just inspired an idea and I will be making a new suggestion thread about it called Dodge lvl4-5 cop.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal