Author Topic: Rofl or RTLK if you read this  (Read 1319 times)

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Rofl or RTLK if you read this
« on: October 31, 2011, 06:25:35 PM »
Rofl and Karma i have never really played with you, Nor do i really know you, But i just want to explain what happened today with Ghost, Basically he was talking in game quite a while ago about how he hoped for you to add a Vortiguant SWEP. He was then given a Magnum to use as a substitute and every time he fired, He would display a message IC so that people would understand that it was his Vortesscence and not just a Magnum, Monkey and any other admins approved, And did not ever at one point say it was against the rules, If he was told that it was he would have handed the gun back right away no questions asked, But instead Karma just chose to ban him on the spot, I believe that Ghost is one of the best rpers on the server, Being able to be by his side in RP, I see that he never lets me down and sometimes when i forget to RP something, He guides me on the right track, He would have been the perfect admin, Please i beg you, Outlands will fall unless he is Un pked, And most of the forums will not be happy with this decision, I am asking you as someone who has been in this community long enough, Please, Un PK him and just show that you are the admin i look up at you to be, If you have any questions, Please PM me back. I am not trying to have a go at anyone, I am just stating a point that he should be Un Pked
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Rofl or RTLK if you read this
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 06:28:43 PM »
Sorry i just heard some news but thank you for your decision, it will not go in vain
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 06:29:04 PM »
Wait he got Pk'd for the magnum or dying?

Offline Ghosteh

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 06:31:14 PM »
It was the magnum.

It's sorted out now though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal