Author Topic: Regarding my warning  (Read 2721 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Regarding my warning
« on: July 01, 2013, 09:38:12 PM »
Cow ??¦? °??? ? °???¤,

You have received a warning for posting dumb and/or unneeded posts in wrong sections. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Regards,
The Catalyst Gaming Team.
Report To Admin

So I guess people can't have fun on these forums anymore? I'm not flaming anyone, I'm just messing around. "Unneeded posts", well there's plenty of threads on this forum that are unneeded but they are still being posted. I'd much rather you delete the post instead of giving me a warning, and it wasn't like someone's feelings were being hurt or anything.

Loosen up a little.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Regarding my warning
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 01:47:34 AM »
This post is an example of a "dumb and unneeded post".
Why make this post if you can PM the person giving you the warning?

<::[[ Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk 2 ]]::>
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 02:03:14 AM »
Because I was reading the thread after wakeboarder said his statement towards me, but my post wasn't edited yet with the information on who it was and why, but I received the pm you'd get after getting a warning. Not long after I checked the replies to the thread and scrolled down, noticing that NOW my post had been edited.

Tldr at the time my post wasn't edited yet, so I had no idea who gave it to me.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 02:18:18 AM »
Would you like us to remove this thread?

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 08:27:47 AM »
It was a thread about Canada day, but you decided to post completely off topic and say America is better. It was a social discussion thread, so you're lucky you didn't get a ban.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2013, 08:31:30 AM »
what if i post something about britain in it even though the monarch of canada is our queen therefore its related do i still get in trouble or what

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2013, 08:34:09 AM »
what if i post something about britain in it even though the monarch of canada is our queen therefore its related do i still get in trouble or what
...All you're supposed to do is keep it on topic about Canada day.

This thread is going too far. Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal