Author Topic: Ravenhole: Resurction. A Prequel to Half Life 2  (Read 2780 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ravenhole: Resurction. A Prequel to Half Life 2
« on: October 27, 2012, 07:47:33 PM »
Once upon in time there were humens and analmals in ravenhole, the sky was happy and full off hop, in ravenhole there was a man called bob grigori he was a nice man and worked in an church in the middle off city off ravenhole. all was good that day but then the cobmines invaded and staerted killing all the humens in city off ravenhole, the cobmines killed with headgarbs that flew down in rockets and landed in bobs room bob then took out his wepon and shot the headgarbs bob then saw his wife and rest of family were evil headgarb zombies
"YOU WILL BE ONE OF US BOB!"
Shouted the evil zombie headgarbs bob then shots the evil family zombies in the face but sadly because he didnt want to then he ran outside and saw the cobmines had taken all of earth and the humens were sad bob let cry fall from his face as he shouted but quiet cus the evil cubmines were looking for humens and evil zombies to shot at, bob then saw the cumbin tower that went up in clouds and sparked with sparks cumbiens were flying around the sky and on the ground with stridars and picture bots bob gregori looked at them and got mad and picked up a riffle from the ground he then said
"Dam yu cobmine i am going back to ravenhole to help humens and give pepple hop!" the cobmine tower laughed and said "haha bob gregori" bob then went back to ravenhole and found that everyone was evel zombie headgarbs bob then vowwed to kill them all and get revenge on the cumbiens for killing the humens and analmals. "THIS ISNT OVER!!!11!" bob gregori shouted at top of voice.

By, a fucking idiot named Dalas

Admin edit;
Reaver you should have known, that this... Poorly written history, sorry to say, would belong in spam instead of in creations.
I'll go ahead and give you a 10% warning for doing such, as you already know the rules.
10% warning issued ~Challenge.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 09:06:29 AM by Challenge of death sex?3 »
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline hogs

• [LOOC] Shane West: cash first.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ravenhole: Resurction. A Prequel to Half Life 2
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2012, 08:06:43 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvFPKujc5w" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvFPKujc5w</a>

very sad memorising story
rip bob

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2012, 08:08:31 PM »
my work has now been realized, thank you

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2012, 09:13:15 PM »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Over_Watch. Buy me CS:GO!

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2012, 04:07:56 PM »
  • Grammer/English Does not apply in this Thread
I demand someone to make me a Signature!

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2012, 08:30:16 PM »
I appreciate the effort but there are a lot of grammatical and spelling errors in this piece. The story doesn't particularly flow very well and the choice as well as placement of the vocabulary only reinforces this. You might want to tidy it up a bit since there are a lot of mistakes before you think about continuing it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal