Author Topic: <::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.432's Logs||::>  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.432's Logs||::>
« on: July 17, 2012, 08:02:56 AM »
UNIT: 142
DIVISION:UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::|| *A loud sigh, followed by a short black haired male with long, define facial features comes into view on the video-feed. seemingly walking down a hallway.*
 ||::> Uh..432's log. First log. Um..it's kind of odd talking to a little rectangle. But...I used to Facetime with me auntie all the time...so whatever. So I'm not longer Jack. Not allowed to call myself that. It's just...423 now..so..whatever. The CCA is ruthless. Today I watched two units shot in the face while in the HCMR..why would they do that to their own kind, if they were just trying to help? I don't understand it. I guess that just means I can't mess up. One of the two that were executed got....cloned...some how? *The man sets down the datapad, several moments later, he is seen again, this time in metropolice uniform* I didn't even know the Union had /that/ kind of tech. Well, 10-100 is nearly done. And I have to finish the rest of my manifest. *Jack brings his index and Middle fingers together, raising them to press against an earpiece on the side of his helmet. Before the feed is cut, a deep, metallic voice is heard issuing from the RCT-Vocoder* "C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.423 is 10-8. On duty."

Saving File As:LOg.00001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting .423
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:52:08 PM by Reaver »
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.432's Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 12:49:40 PM »
UNIT:423
DIVISION:UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened:

<::||*An unsuited, black haired, baggy-eyed Jack Fulmer is in view* Uh. this is Log two. I completed all of my training with .060 yesterday. I'm grateful that he took the time out of his day to train me specifically. I'm hoping that in a few days I can speak with NOVA High Command about a promotion from Recruit to NOVA.05. At first, I just wanted to be in APEX, but I've noticed that there is a great lack of NOVA units available. I want to be there if one of my high ups are in trouble. I want to feel the gratification of saving a unit's life. I'm hoping they'll take me...Uh..I guess that's all I wanted to say...423 out.. ||::>

Saving File As:Log.00002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting .423
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:52:46 PM by Reaver »
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal