Author Topic: My stories and short stories.  (Read 2847 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
My stories and short stories.
« on: February 06, 2012, 09:53:03 PM »
Recently i've been writing stories and they were mostly in Hl2. People started to read them and they thought they were so good! I want to know what the people of CG thinks of them! Please be honest and tell me what you think!

LI SUNG  Loyalist Former EX-NK conecration camp person

Birth and Childhood.

Li was born in north eastern part of North Korea, he was not born in the capital. Instead, he was born into a place known as 'Camp 22'. Also known as a political camp where the leader of North Korea sent his people.
Li, was born into a brutal place in the whole place of North Korea. Into a concretion camp. His mother, Kim, was brutally beaten and tourtured after the birth of Li. The guards didn't go easy on Li even as a new born. He was sometimes beaten, but enough to kill him. He was extremely malnourished like anybody else in the camp expect for the guards. By the age five he had lost his parents. His mom was killed soon after the both of Li and his dad was stoned to death. He soon had to fight his own conflict against the guard which resulted a worse beating then the last one. He and the other kids were there since they were born and with their parents as well with their whole family. He cried and cried when the Korean guards begin to experiment on the people who lived in so called 'Camp 22'. By the age of 13 the boy had not enough muscles just to lift up a table, but he regular tried to do his exorcises when he was alone try to gains one strength. Now that he was a teenager it's been thirteen years but to him it seemed even longer.

The Teen Years and Post Seven-Hour War

Now as a teen he gained more beatings and the same amount of rations of crappy food he called them. He soon enough turned depress with no friends, regular beaten, forced to watch public executions, and help participate the killings of other innocent people. Seven years have passed now and nothing changed, expect the leader of North Korea has passed away. The guards blamed Li as the guards have hated him since they tried to rape his mom but she resisted. They accused his mother taking revenge of the 'Supreme Leader'. He was taken to a room and gassed,gassed,gassed,and gassed every time. He nearly met death in each time but managed got the guards to make him free. He was now 20 since the gassing event. One day during out in the grounds performing labor asked by the guards there was a sudden rush of air hitting them. He fail down to the ground surprised by the gust of air. Yells of terror echoed though out the whole camp. Guards begin to bark orders. Suddenly a huge blue circle portal like thing appeared in the sky. The portal was dark blue. The strong gust of win hit them again but more powerful. So powerful it destroyed half the structures in the camp. People started to even yelp for help. Sirens echoed the camp guards barking orders ordering an evacuation. Suddenly, strange creatures came out of the portal. They were tall and strange with very different skins and bodies.

Seven Hour War and the Present

The guards took them miles away from the camp for their safely to another camp. This time they had uninvited visitors chasing them. While leaving half way to the safe house there was a sudden explosion pushing the evacuation vehicle to it's side on a rocky road. Li begin to scream as the explosion occurred he begin to scurry away from the truck. When he turned around he saw something that shocked him, he saw a creature around 30 to 50 feet tall. He fell tot he ground landing on his butt scared. He continued to stare at it. A dark blue and black thing glowed under it what looked like a gun. It suddenly launched toward to Li his eyes widening in terror. He started to scream thinking he was going to die then he suddenly blacked out rocks and shrapnel hitting him. He thought he was dead but wasn't actually dead. He then woke up, looking around. He was on a train wearing a strange blue uniform identifying him with his Civil ID. He looked out the window to see a tall structure. He looked to see anybody was with him and he turned out to be alone. He looked at his side resting his head on it. Crying, scared what happened and the memories what happened. He turned to his side to see a armband on his right hand. It had bright blue and red letters saying "Loyalist to the Union!"
He smiled widely surprised how he obtained this. He remembered now what happened and trying to understand it. He was now to City-18.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My stories and short stories.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 10:11:59 PM »
A man sat uncomfortably on a dark redish suite moving trying to adjust to a good seat. His suite case was on his right side. The dark memories of C-67 still lingered with him he remembered it as if it just happend minutes ago on the train self. He remembers it perfectly, rain fell to the ground on a pebble street in a slum like area. A woman with scarlet color hair lied against the ground codly not moving. A small puddle of blood started to form around here.
The man named Henry stood next to the body crying in disbelief as was just happend. He found his best friend his girlfriend stabbed multiple times and left for dead.She was stabbed multiple times in the chest and on her back
"Wh-..why..!?" The man moaned in disbelief.. "WHY HER? WHY NOT ME!?"
The man finally losted his strength to THR sadness and fell against the ground crying uncortolably as the rain pelted against his body.

The man came back to Henry he was day dreaming of what happend. He looked around still seeing he was alone and with his suite as next to him. "I could've saved her..." He muttered in regret and sorrow.He looked behind him to see the outside revealing train tracks and other trains relocating citizens.
He looked in the distance to see a tall structure thousands of thousands feet tall. Suddenly the loud screams of the breaks scretching alerted Henry telling him he was comming to his final destination.He looked to his side grabbed his heavy suite case then getting out of his suite. "Fucking chair." He said angrily as it was discomfort. He rested HS hands on the case walking to the train door, as it slowly begin to slide open. The echoes of the breencasts echoed THR big train station. Henry didn't know what would happen next so he waits cautiously.

And

"I am here.." The man groaned in a depressed way. He just got off a train from City-67 to City-18. The ride was uncomfortable as the chair had holes in it.  He pushed through two doors. When he  opened the doors he saw what looked like a road that was made out of pebbles or stone  at least. To it sides were buildings that stood twenty or feet higher as it soared into the sky. On the other side were the sidewalks dirty  with cracks in the sidewalks.  Suddenly, a pain  hit Henry's hit. He dropped his suitcase suddenly putting his hands on his head then kneeling on the ground. He felt a sudden urge of pain. "GRRRRRR!" He yelped in pain. "AAAAAAAAAAaaah!" Suddenly flashbacks came back to him. Screams and cries of help were close  to him. His face was against the wall   a hand was on back of his head keeping his hand stationary on his head so he wouldn't move. "Get off me you sick fuck!" Henry shouted in terror.
The man who had his hand on his head begin to speak in a cold whisper. "Your friend here, is a loyalist and both of you are in the bad place of town. In this part of town we don't like what you  people do to the Universal Union."
"Fuck you!"He retorted in anger.
"See you in hell buddy." 
The man raised his other hand he wasn't using and struck the man  on his spine. Henry screamed in terror with pain. The cries of a woman slowly got louder than Henry's own.  The man let go of Henry making him fall  to the pebble road.
"C'mon man, let's leave them!"
"Let's move before Civil Protection finds the bodies!" A tall dark man ordered.

Images came back to Henry that he was in City-18, not City-67. He looked around him people gave him strange faces as if they saw a ghost. He stood up groaning in pain wishing he didn't remember what he saw. He walked to his suitcase picking it up then walked down to the steps to the sidewalk then started to walk on the pebble road in City-18.

Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.

Alive Characters

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 06:16:16 PM »
A man sat on a rather nice bed in a small room that appeared to have a kitchen nut even smaller. It appears to be in  an apartment room. On Henry's lap was a small failing book that is getting worn out. On top of it was a  piece of paper. Lines of lines were written on it with a blue pen that he was given to write on it. " I hate writing, I swear to god." He mumbled to himself. He tries to remember how the day was a flop as  he went into the subways hearing the moans and cries of zombies.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxLPnMrEvkM&feature=related
"You sure this is a good idea to do this again, Jack?" Henry looked to his side to see a man with C-18 clothing on.
"No, but we should do it!" Jack replied laughing.
The man started to walk down the steps into a dark scary subway. There was enough light but everything appeared to be faint even with the light. The men started  to continue to walk walking through an abandon train. Suddenly, Jack  put a hand on Henry's shoulder motioning him to stop.
"Listen!" He whispered.
Henry stood still listening what he heard what was like a groan and yelp for help. "Zombies.." Jack muttered in disbelief. "They can't be hear,right? Civil Protection would've have found them!"
Suddenly in the distant they both heard a loud scream of terror echo the subway. "HOLY SHIT" The men both yelled. As if a race they started to sprint out of the subway as if a gun shot rang the subway.
They both begin to sprint up the steps.  They kept  spraining passing the Slums checkpoint that the Civil Protection use for a force shield. Henry panted the wall exhausted and tired from the run.
"We made a bad mistake back there." Henry trying to lecture Jack as if it's his fault.
"We don't need to go back there AGAIN!" He retired in a scared voice.
"Agreed!"
"Now what, He-...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT0uR5wB76M

Images came back to Henry he was day dreaming. He shook his head trying not to do that again. He realized he stopped writing and begin to write again faster and faster until he ran out of ink of pen.
"Fuck!"  He said angrily.

OOC: So, I'm going to continue these logs. BUT, I want to know what are your views of these logs to see if they are good or bad! Thanks!
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Ducky

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 06:51:08 PM »
Very interesting, keep up the good work.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Click to see the original size.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 07:17:16 PM »
Very interesting, keep up the good work.

Thanks, I am starting.
Former Characters:

MIA Characters

Alive Characters

Offline Doctor Shoe

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 08:40:27 PM »
Very Very good, better than anything I could do. You should tell my friend, pow haha, about your writing skills. I've seen some of his writing and it's pretty good as well.
C45.CCA.GRID-03.208: Alive
"I wake every day to do nothing but to serve the universal union."

David Gorrell: Alive
"It's not over until we're all dead."

Steve Miles: Alive
Outlands, new Clinic recruit.
"I wonder if someday everything will be better."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal