Author Topic: [PENDING] Jonathan Jenkins's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1159 times)

Offline TasteTehCake

• Screw that shit i'm going to space.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[PENDING] Jonathan Jenkins's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 19, 2012, 04:50:45 AM »
Jonathan Jenkins's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: TasteTehCake

IC Character Name: Jonathan Jenkins

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
 Jonathan wanders the streets day to day searching for any CWU worker, Or CCA member to help. He asks for jobs daily, and mostly spends time requesting in crimes. Jonathan also watched the CCA members frequently and noticed how they dealt with things.

One day Jonathan saw a man in the UCH pushing a man around. He would have walked up to the man and used brute force to teach him a lesson. He quickly reminded himself that this was illegal and called in the request. This just drove him even more towards being a member of the Union.

The next day Jonathan awoke to proceed his usual routine, when he heard pained yelling coming from the P3 Hardpoint. He could not resist finding out who-or what was making the yells. When he peered around the corner he saw a man beating an officer senseless with a pipe. As usual he called in the request and the other units arrived very shortly;But later that day he found out the officer bled to death and he swore he would avenge his death.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy
Loyal
Quick
Funny
Silent

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
 Jonathan thinks he will have a hard time adjusting to his new life. He does not expect it to be all- "Butterflys and rainbows" but only expects it to be rough and exciting. He wants to do this to better himself and to help out a dead unit.

I think it will be a new fun kind of roleplay. It brings so much more options to choose from. I understand this roleplay will be slow, but as you progress it gets more and more exciting. I also expect it to be hard but im not to worried with that. Just go with the flow for now and then i'll make my own decisions in this new exciting Roleplay.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
 Jonathan was a young boy who would always obey his parents. He had two brothers that he always enjoyed playing with, on the occasional rainy day. His older brother Tristan, always used to play jokes on him and enjoyed teasing Jonathan. Michal was similar to Tristan but was a bit more calm about it. His mother and father had recently moved from there original home in Eastern Britain. One night at the age of 12 he closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but couldn't. He got up and put his Bear slippers on and walked to his parents room. When he knocked there was no response. He knocked again, no response. He then hesitantly opened the door and found his parents dead. In terror he grabbed his backpack and ran out the patio door.

Jonathan was alone. He spent months roaming the city for food and scraps. He saw almost every crime you could commit. By this time this did not bother him. He was equipped with the same backpack and had only rags for clothing. He also had a homemade knife he learned to make on a cop show. As he wandered through the alleys he thought about his parents and walked slowly. He came to a stop at his shelter made out of nothing but cardboard. He sat down but immediantly got up when he heard a scream. He immediately jumped up and ran towards the screaming by instinct. He vaulted over fences,dumpsters and cars and finnaly got to the source. He found a woman struggling with a man wielding a knife. He watched for a moment until the woman spotted him and yelled, "Help!". The man then turned towards Jonathan and laughed "Get out of here you little brat. Or i'll cut you up into pieces too!". Jonathan was angered at this and lunged at the man wielding his own knife. The man started swiping with no sense of direction, while Jonathan took aim and targeted the man stomach. He made a quick stabbing motion and looked where he pierced it...In the mans heart! He was so filled with adrenaline that he did not notice the mans knife also in his stomach. He fell down towards the wall and gasped for air. His eyesight was blured and all he saw was the woman on her phone. About 10 minutes later the Paramedics arrived and he was shipped to the hospital.

Jonathan was now a man working as an engineer that builds plane parts. He noticed an order gone wrong and went to speak to the manager. They had argued for a moment and then stopped when they heard the sound of what seemed to be explosions. They both ran towards the window to find holes ripping in the sky and alien like gunships coming out of them. As expected they both ran in fear. Then all hell broke loose. Cars were exploding and people were getting shot down by an unexplainable beam. Jhonathan got in his car quickly driving away and it looked as if he might actually get away. But fate is not forgiving. One of the Gunships had spotted him and easily shot at him. It blew his two back tires out and he swerved into the forest where he then blacked out. When he woke he was surrounded by people in white gasmasks. They patched him up and lead him out into the new world that he will live in. Forever.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
4 Years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
2 Years

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
1 Year

4. What Time zone are you in?
(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

5. In what country do you live?
United States

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
There was a firefight in City 18 once and there were grenades EVERYWHERE. Left and right there were just explosions. My character got in the way of one and flew across the map from the blast.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Jonathan Jenkins
CID: 28660
Height: 6'4
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 132 lb
Mental Distinctions: Observant|Quick|Aware
Mental Defects: Is Distracted by little things.
Mental Advantages: Will never give up and will not back down.
Notable Qualities: Strong|Fast|Silent

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To protect the inhabitants of City 45 from the grasp of the cold blooded band known as the Rebellion.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Jonathan Jenkins hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:32:06 AM by Abbott »

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jonathan Jenkins's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 07:31:53 AM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Jonathan Jenkins
Citizen Identification Number: 28660

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Notes:
<::|| "When he woke he was surrounded by people in white gasmasks. They patched him up and lead him out into the new world that he will live in. Forever." CCA wasn't formed until after the Seven Hour War, so it will have been actual Combine Soldiers (not the human Combine Soldiers you see on HL2) that transported you. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal