Author Topic: Chris Phelps' unPK Appeal  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Govahkiin

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Chris Phelps' unPK Appeal
« on: October 29, 2011, 08:20:16 PM »
Steam Name: MeOw MiiX

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18230868

Character Name: Chris Phelps

Admin who issued PK: Don't know name, Elite Combine skin, KING

Reason for Un-PK:  I was Roleplaying when several CP's said OOC that there is a mini event 'A Rebel act, all come outside NO PK's',An uprising of some sort.. so there's every CP and OTA out shooting some people, i spawn two melons, some CP's play target practice, then later on, infront of an Elite Combine, i spawn a melon, just a melon, then he shoots it and shoots me, THEN PK's me, just for that, even though EARLIER, they stated SEVERAL times NO PK, and i get PK'ed, I found this unfair that the others didn't get PK'ed and that I did for spawning a god damn MELON, I've been on that character for at least 6 months now, and has gained a lot of tokens and reputation (NOW THAT PROPS COST TOKENS I NEED ALL THE TOKENS I CAN GET) I have donated for VIP and use props and the tool gun responsibly, This was just for fun and he PK'ed me for a silly little thing. My Tool trust has also been removed of my whole account, which is bad because i donated for the damn things and I mess up once and get it removed.
Overall I think this was too much for a silly melon.

Please.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 12:53:57 PM by +[SP]+ MeOw MiiX »

XBL: MeOw MiiX

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Chris Phelps' unPK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 10:55:20 PM »
Click to see the original size.

You realize it can be denied solely on the fact that you said that in shoutbox right?

Regardless.  There was an event going on, OTA was preforming a sweep due to being called in by the SeC and you thought you would be smart to mess around with a watermelon not once but three times (one which I did not see.)  While it is generally known that PK's are not issued during events for event related deaths, anything of this nature does not fall under this and can both have a PK issued and TT revoked.  You were shot by myself personally twice, you would think you would have stopped after the first time but you just ran up to THREE OTA and the SeC and started doing it again.  Nothing would have happened if you had stopped, but you didn't.

Oh, and playing the "If this is denied I'm leaving" card never works.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 11:01:01 PM »
Ignore Leomarr.  I want a response.

Offline Govahkiin

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 06:40:54 AM »
After two melons I got told to stop, but I spawn one more and get PK'ed (Not supposed to in events) and my TT removed, I think this is a bit too harsh and some of the other CP's agreed that It's too much for a little thing, This is the first ever time I've messed up and get the worse punishment, To be honest I'd be very happy if you were just to TK him, and even remove for TT for a bit, that would of been reasonable.

Have you ever heard my name come up because of irresponsible TT behaviour? This is the first ever time...I'm sorry for doing this, I was wrong, but I still think this is too harsh for my first mess up, Personally I think they should only be Temporary.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 08:10:13 AM by +[SP]+ MeOw MiiX »

XBL: MeOw MiiX

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 03:23:07 PM »
PKs don't apply during events if the death is event related. Yours was not, it was over abuse of flags and fucking around during said event.

With that said you gave messaged me multiple times over this and thus forcing a denial from asking for review.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal