Author Topic: The Final Days of Knostatine Ivanov. A rebel, a leader, a friend.  (Read 910 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o</a>

Tears begin to fall down his face, consuming it in sweat and tears. It's been months since his captured in City 45 from his suicidal state from attempting to kill his friend in the restricted area of sector six. He sat on the cold metallic bench in his cell as a old TV echoed sounds of Breen casts sinking into his head driving him insane.
                        "W-w-WHY?!?  WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN LET ME THR FUCK OUT YOU PIECES OF SHIT!" The man yelled in his cell.
                         The tall damp door lock was covered by a biolock designed with a special password designated by the Razor OfC killed during a necrotic attack.
The looked up to see units around buzzing around looking into the furnace as a man was being consumed by flames that turned into him ash, then turned into nothing.. This man imagined him as the victim crying as he has foreseen his death
He looked at the Breencast.. Staring at it for seconds.. Trying to remember what happend...

He realized he was not going to spy on the resistance as ordered by the Razor OfC, instead sent to death to his final grave in hell..

OOC: this event happend back in june after Statua left I stopped using the character.  I was sent permanent deatinemt and my verdict was final.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal