Author Topic: Car Scripts  (Read 1084 times)

Offline MOOcow

• MOO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Car Scripts
« on: April 20, 2013, 09:15:57 PM »
Some of the car scripts could use some tweaking. I find that a lot of cars are "slippery". Meaning, the tires do not feel like they have traction and you slide all over the road.

I've noticed the BMW M5 and the Dodge Police Car have a major issue with this. They are nearly undrivable because you feel like you are driving on ice.

I understand these scripts are new, and shouldn't expect them to be perfect, but I just wanted to put it out there that these need some work.

What happened when the bug occurred? I was driving

What was supposed to happen? The car goes straight.

Picture/Console Errors: N/A

Reason for edit: Stupid bug report format.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:30:06 PM by MOOcow »

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Car Scripts
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 10:06:01 PM »
You should probably use the format in the sticky :)

Also, I agree. The Ferrari GT Convertible is terrible. You can't make a turn without powersliding, and if you take it really slow the radius sucks. I think the scripts need to be looked at again.

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 01:25:21 AM »
Every car is pretty much undrivable/hard to drive.

Old scripts were better IMO.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 12:40:07 PM »
All car scripts are pretty bad. OzJackal have already updated the dodge, and he will also do the others that are broken. It will come over time, be patient please.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal