Author Topic: Paying 200k for a tittle for another person.  (Read 1993 times)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Paying 200k for a tittle for another person.
« on: August 21, 2012, 07:29:53 AM »
So before you say "hurr you gave yourself the money". No, i didn't. I've played OCRP since the very first admin alpha back at Orange Cosmos.

I'm paying $200.000 in OCRP cash to whoever wants to do a tittle deal with me. The title is not for myself (i have a good one atm :)), but for someone else.

You can post your Steam name here, or you can send me a PM. If you don't trust me with the money, i will gladly get another admin to be the middle man.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Paying 200k for a tittle for another person.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 07:48:55 AM »
Yeah, I'll do it... Going to the bank anyway today so I'll have some money on my CC for the title. :)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 11:53:37 AM »
Yeah, I'll do it... Going to the bank anyway today so I'll have some money on my CC for the title. :)

Great!

Contact me on Steam when you're ready :)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 07:01:40 AM »
Deal is done. Thank you :)

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal