Author Topic: Donation Sale? Exclusive to OCRP?  (Read 1767 times)

Offline D LUNA

• Internet Police
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Donation Sale? Exclusive to OCRP?
« on: July 22, 2012, 05:43:13 PM »

So I love OCRP and want to donate, But the problems is I dont feel that I should have to donate 25 dollars for Gold since all I play and want to play is OCRP. Maybe you can do an exclusive donation to ocrp for 10 dollars? Or make a sale?

I really want to donate but not that much, Nothing personal.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donation Sale? Exclusive to OCRP?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 11:23:20 PM »
We had thought about sales in the past, but I don't think we think they're exactly worth it, as in, there probably wouldn't be enough donations to make it profitable compared to the regular daily income.

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 03:18:15 AM »
He meant the donation of Gold Member solely for OCRP. I think he did at least.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 04:26:11 AM »
I understand exactly what he meant. He, since he only plays on OCRP, thinks that he should pay less for the features. Unfortunately that's not how it works. VIP is more in your price range, perhaps you should consider that as an option? There's also always buying in game cash.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »
As Somone77 said, you have the option to choose for VIP if you so desire. It gives you just a bit less benefits and you can always upgrade from VIP to GM if you really like it.

The reason why we probably wouldn't go with gamemode exclusive donations is because it is a donation. Not a payment. You are nice enough to support this community with a donation, and we give you some benefits for all the gamemodes as thanks.

And anyways, if you are VIP and you ever decide to try out our other gamemodes, you also have your benefits there. ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal