Author Topic: Vincent Kurz's Recovered Journal  (Read 2364 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Vincent Kurz's Recovered Journal
« on: June 15, 2011, 08:08:20 PM »
*Blood Spatters the pages making some of the writing illegable* The VIII Legion.. Once a glorious army that lead hundreds across the vast Outlands in never ending War agaisnt the Combine.. Now weak at the battle of Cryth.

Augest, 4, 2016

Cryth, A valley in the Outlands, A force of 1000 Legionnaires marched here, We were strong then, The Combine didt have much control over Earth then, the war was very recent, much resistance remained.. We marched in the scarred burning furnace desert.. We say somthing on the horizon we used out binocs and saw.. Thousands of Combine.. A massive convoy which happened to stray into out forces; Nearly all of us died that day.. Blown apart.. Crushed by striders.. Mangled beyond any recognition.  *A part of the page is burned, so that most of it is unreadable..*

*The date is illegable*

I Saved Ms. Allison 'Tiger' Hart's life today; for hours she lie in a coma.. Then the coward Yuri Sergig attempts to take his own life.. I hang my head in shame; Why did I save his life which he does deserve? Why does no resistance member attempt to make unity and continue to butcher eachother? Some questions may never be answered....
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 09:51:39 AM by [={.N.A.L.}=] Renegade Awsome »

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Vincent Kurz's Recovered Journal
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2011, 11:39:40 PM »
//Oh dayum, blood on the page? That's never been done before. Also the VIII Legion having a thousand members is big server canon level stuff that you should get authed.
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 09:32:30 AM »
// *Sigh* Its way before C45 and its 2010 so more people havent been brainwashed and want to resist. Remeber, we lost horrendously.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 04:54:07 PM »
// You should know that CG canon puts the 7 hour war in 2015...
o7

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 05:37:47 AM »
// I would love to hear about Sarah's Story, Also please do write more i do love your mis-adventures of Kuz Heh.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 09:50:51 AM »
CG Canon puts it in 2015? Weird... Alright I'll edit that.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 09:58:26 AM »
*Another tattered page is recovered*

"We are judged in life by the evil we destroy."

-Mordred the Avenger; Reclusiarch

*Some splats of blood is on the page* Fuck.. My day cant get any worse.. That arrogant bastard "Changer" leard that Emily is the VIIIth's intel! Thats fine I would have simply killed him but he said it in PUBLIC! INFront of PEOPLE! Now.. Emily is dead.. I'll FIND YOU CHANGER! I'll Burn your house down! God damn.. Brotherhood lacks Disipline, order and everything a successful resistancde NEEDS! I-*A scorch mark destroys the rest of the page*

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 08:47:02 PM »
*another page is recovered; pristine compared to the rest*

1963 May 2.

We landed in Hanoi; Fighting is fucking feirce. These squinty eyed bastards wont give up! *3 Diagnoll bullet holes riddle the page* We're fucking kicken ass though.. Jacob is down.. Macroth is MIA... Stevenson realy doesnt have a face any more *Water drops on the page* Sgt. Vix is down.. Fucking sniper.. I cant wait to see my love.. Maybe I'll propose.. And hopefully she'll accept.. Shit we gotta move out.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 10:29:35 PM »
*Blood covers some of the page*

She cant be dead.. No.. She cant.......... NO! *Tear drops*

Why.. Why did he do this? He is going TO PAY FOR THIS!

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 01:33:42 AM »
Out of Character for OOC:
: Sample page from RA's diary:
SCORCH MARK
TEAR DROP
What the heck is this stain?
BLOOD
The rest of the page is torn
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »
Noticed "Recovered?" When somthing's recovered it isnt in spectacular condition; its an ever evolving story. Piecing together my life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal