Author Topic: Battlefield Three  (Read 7847 times)

Battlefield Three
« on: September 17, 2011, 08:34:52 AM »
I'm tempted to buy it for the PC and also my PS3,
I wont obviously that's a waste.

I heard the PC was better in graphics and all that shizzle,
Even though if it's an FPS, I'm more used to the standards of a Console.
I can't handle the different sensitivities.

TL;DR:
BF3 PC cool graphics, but hard, ps3 limited gameplayer, controller is easy.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Battlefield Three
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2011, 09:06:27 AM »
Get it for PC. If you have a 360 controller, you can probably plug that in and use it with BF3.

Trust me, the graphics on computer will be about 30x better.
what

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 11:23:21 AM »
I'd suggest NOT getting it for PC, as it requires origin (fake steam) which allows them to look what programs you are running and what websites you are visiting. You really want that?
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 12:15:45 PM »
I'd suggest NOT getting it for PC, as it requires origin (fake steam) which allows them to look what programs you are running and what websites you are visiting. You really want that?
I don't think they're even allowed to according privacy laws.
Sure they can watch your process and if you're using a hack, but websites?

Offline -?EPC?- ::Frosty

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 12:21:49 PM »

lol idiots. Origin is just like steam just worse. Origin can not look at what your doing because of privacy laws correct however they can if you agree to a terms and conditions that says they can ;p Origin it self is not an anti-cheat. Origin is just a platform to download, install and update games on just like steam, it just so happens steam also has a second program running on it VAC. Origin might come with PunkBuster (yay lol)

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2011, 12:38:00 PM »

lol idiots. Origin is just like steam just worse. Origin can not look at what your doing because of privacy laws correct however they can if you agree to a terms and conditions that says they can ;p Origin it self is not an anti-cheat. Origin is just a platform to download, install and update games on just like steam, it just so happens steam also has a second program running on it VAC. Origin might come with PunkBuster (yay lol)
You are trying to explain?
I don't get this shit, I will just buy it over Steam, Steam isn't connected with Origin.
The explanation, and all of it, I'm mindfucked.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2011, 01:05:45 PM »
I would say get if for ps3. Imo most fps games are better on consoles, but if you prefer pc then go ahead.

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2011, 01:17:50 PM »
I would get Arma 3 instead of bf3, but eh I'll get it for PC if they release it on steam.
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2011, 02:32:50 PM »
Graphics shouldn't be a part of any argument, really...

The graphics are so great either way, I doubt there will be much of a noticeable difference.

Proof? Well, this video is all xbox 360 gameplay.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzA4dv0xkzg" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzA4dv0xkzg</a>

Don't be a graphics whore, pick your platform based on a real reason like "I'm used to the ps3 controller" or "my friends all play on the xbox" or "i don't trust origin."
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 02:48:31 PM by YankeeSamurai »
o7

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2011, 02:53:44 PM »

You are trying to explain?
I don't get this shit, I will just buy it over Steam, Steam isn't connected with Origin.
The explanation, and all of it, I'm mindfucked.

Thats the entire issue here. Steam and EA are having a fight. BF3, and ME3 will NOT be released for steam. ONLY for origin. Didn't you notice other EA games such as Crysis 2 have been removed from steam? Duuh.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2011, 03:12:30 PM »
I'd get it for pc for all the mods that could come with it, like project reality

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2011, 03:57:40 PM »
Graphics shouldn't be a part of any argument, really...

The graphics are so great either way, I doubt there will be much of a noticeable difference.

Proof? Well, this video is all xbox 360 gameplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzA4dv0xkzg

Don't be a graphics whore, pick your platform based on a real reason like "I'm used to the ps3 controller" or "my friends all play on the xbox" or "i don't trust origin."
It's not about the graphics I had to give PC an argument to buy it.
I'm just down about the fact I can't play PC for shit, consoles are really easy, notice how the big guys, the big fps guys play consoles instead of PC. It's easier.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2011, 04:33:19 PM »
I like the PC because I, for whatever reason, find it easier to control stuff with a mouse and keyboard. It's just my personal preference.
o7

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 05:26:33 PM »
I'd get it for pc for all the mods that could come with it, like project reality

There won't be PR for BF3 I think. They are making their own game. But still http://bf3blog.com/2011/08/dice-were-considering-mod-tools/

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 06:06:29 PM »

There won't be PR for BF3 I think. They are making their own game. But still http://bf3blog.com/2011/08/dice-were-considering-mod-tools/

I hope we get modding tools, infinite fun to be had by the looks of it with BF3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal