Author Topic: Government Refueling  (Read 1514 times)

Government Refueling
« on: April 23, 2013, 05:32:24 PM »
The government vehicles now also have to keep in mind that they have fuel that can run out and their can can run dry next to the road as well. They'll require to be towed, this is good but the way it is done is bad..

I've been a mayor of the city and it is very difficult to get any city income because generally speaking the actual economy isn't really alive yet, there's no shops and this means the city won't have a lot of money to afford decent things. There are questions that require you to pay up some of the city funds in order to make a higher economy and have higher paychecks but what if the city doesn't have these funds? Then the city will lose economy, which is a bad thing and makes the city unhappy.

Normally over time the city can get funds and can get an establishment going, but when the government officials require to refuel their cars quite a lot - which they do with the city's funds - then the city will not be able to stabilize itself. I've been waiting almost an hour to get just about 250$ to promote an officer to chief, but sadly enough the officers keep refueling and making me lose money.

And then there's the police force having a lot of money which can't be used because there's no chief,

My suggestion is to repair the issue at hand here, government officials should not be able to refuel their cars from the city's funds but they should perhaps be able to in another way.

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Government Refueling
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 05:40:05 PM »
I agree.  There is hardly ever that much money due to the server has just started and not many players are setting up shops to gain thecity money.  +Support.

Offline Officialjake

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2013, 06:57:25 PM »
Maybe have the money for gas for police cars come out of the police budget OR have it take a ratio from each or have it evenly take from both the mayor and cop funds?  It would ease the burden and keep the police force from hoarding money.
Half Life 2 RP Characters

-David Collins | Citizen Healthcare Provider | Alive
-Hanz Schnider | Citizen | Alive
-C45.MPF.NOVA-04.634 | Alive
-Dan Shepard | Citizen | Alive

Offline Nacho Libre

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 12:31:37 AM »
+support I was a cop for 2hr and I could not refill my cop car because there was to many government vehicles refilling.

And I agree it should come out of the cops pay check ( it basically keeping the upkeep on your car like when your a civilian)

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 10:05:58 AM »
Changed it so you pay for gas on government vehicles yourself in the next update.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal