Author Topic: <::||C45.CCA.JURY-RCT.039's Private Logs||::>  (Read 2303 times)

<::||C45.CCA.JURY-RCT.039's Private Logs||::>
« on: March 30, 2012, 03:23:48 PM »
UNIT: 039
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:
RCT
Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Audio-Log Opened:

<::|| Test.. Test.. Oh it appears on the- Hello, my name is uhh.. Danny Matthews.. My numbers were Two Seven One One Six. If I recall correctly, now my numbers are Zero Three Nine. I will have to get used to my new numbers, and never using my name.. They wanted to reveal my identity, by wearing a gasmask and a vo-coder at all times unless I'm off-duty.. About the vo-coder I'm wearing, it sounds very silly when I laugh. I hope later by now, when I'm reading this again it'll sound much better and not so high-pitch-- *You can hear some kind of kick on the floor, as if someone were saluting.* Sir? ... No, sir. I haven't received those yet. *You can hear the pushing of buttons on a console* Test.. Test.. Is it-- Oh it was still on, well that was clumsy. I was just spoken to by the APEX Commanding Officer, he wanted to know something about my training procedures. Uhh.. Back to where I was... Oh Right, my vo-coder it seems to be very high-pitched and it's scary when I laugh, I'm most likely discouraged to laugh.. At my rank, that makes me think about being treated like dirt. I'm not, it's actually not that bad. I haven't really received any offensive jokes about my armband or my rank. I'm happy with this, indeed, I thought this was going to be the biggest bummer then.. then.. Killing, citizens.. I don't want to think about it, yet, I have been told I'm going to get to doing that soon, very soon. And I really don't want to, I couldn't even find my own power to shoot the hay target near the commanding officer, I was just.. My guy next to me shot like he wasn't there.. I'm hoping this won't effect me too much later on, I can't believe there's actual guys out there that don't even blink, it's not amazing. But it is a gift, I think..

Well.. I'm going to wrap this up, my break is almost over.. Have to get back to the busy stuff now, hopefully I'll keep doing these logs for my later experiences. So I can look back.. And smack my face as hard as I can with my palm.. As my tutor told me.. *You hear a high-pitched laugh and the audio log stops.*||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 039
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 05:52:50 AM by Martinerrr »

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.039's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 03:56:33 PM »
//
Now THIS, is what I call a citizen-in-suit recruit.
So awesome.... So perfect... You sir, you just gained a lot of respect by being this kind of recruit that everyone is supposed to be.
I'm really looking forward to read more. :D
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 07:44:58 PM »
CLEARANCE: RCT

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Audio-Log Opened:

<::|| *You hear audible sighing* Is it worki-- There we go, had some-had some issues to start it up, this is my second log no... It's uhh... Itssss Twenty-Two February.

Mhmm... so, basically. Uhh... Not much.. Uhh... Oh right, I have just been given my break.. Uhm.. I have had several trainings today, I'm not even sure if I'm going to have trainings in a few days... They're going so quick, it's really fun, it's all so different... I'm... really enjoying my time and I should have done this whole thing earlier... Stupid things like, cleaning up the windows, cleaning up litter that is all over the streets and-and all that stupid stuff to keep me from dying out of boredom... Itssss not... fun.. *You can hear him sighing in a some-what adjusted high pitched tone* 'Guess.. It was for the sake of the Union... But.. when I think back of it now, it wasn't really worth anything, I mean the windows are already dirty and the streets are already filled with litter.. At least, that's what I have heard... I haven't seen anything, and really anything outside of the Nexus in like.. two days.. It's why I said the date at the beginning of this log... Wait.. Did I?. I'm feeling.. Weird, adjusted, very adjusted.

And right before my break... I was given one special training.. By the uhh.. NOVA Oh One, 'think his digits were Nine Si-Three Eight.
So yeah, you can guess what a NOVA teaches you, he teached me my First Aid Training Session... my God... I don't think, I have had to keep myself from yawning that much, like ever, it was long boring and not my thing. And I'm very-very certain it's not going to be what division I'm going to be in, not to mention I nearly puke when I see dead bodies with open wounds but... yeah.. I have seen a lot of dead bodies in City Forty-Five.*You can hear a kick once, as if he was saluting to someone again. You can also hear a very silent voice that asks "Audio-Log?"* Always for yo-- *The Audio Log stops*||::>

Saving File As: Audio-Log 00002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 039
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

((Also Thanks Nick, that's really nice, especially from you. Lol!))

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 08:57:05 PM »

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Audio-Log Opened:

<::|| Testing. ... No? ... It's not showin- Yeah, indeed, it's working now. *You hear footsteps going off into the distance*

Uhhmm.. Yeah, this log is my uhh, fourth Audio Log.. Today it'ssss... Twenty-Two February, had just finished all my required trainings and nailed my manifest as complete. I'll be on to do doing some summaries on these later, for now I'm taking a break by making a private experience audio-log.. There's not that much to say, only a hello to my future me. Have already been reading back on my log from yesterday, I remember the UNIFORM Commanding Officer asking if I was done with my audio log and I turned it off for him... God.. I like him, I like him very much... Not in a... Bisexual way of course, I mean he's an amazing guy.. He's not that mean to me, not at all. Hopefully I'll be seeing him longer than I might last..
I have even seen the commander himself throw him into the wall, two-twentysix stood up like nothing happened and the commander was gone before he wanted to apologize.. I don't even want to think about me being in that situation.. I do remember another commander looking at me.. Just looking at me, his hands behind his back.. I was just standing there, saluted.. Waiting for him to tell me to go away as fast as I could.. I was so nervous at that time.. I couldn't hold it and just asked him to leave.. He wasn't that offended by the disrespect.. I was gone in seconds, however..

... I'm dragging on for too long, my experience is very different here.. I should wrap up this log and start making the summaries.. I'm uhh, saying goodbye for now.. ||::>

Saving File As: Audio-Log 00004
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 039
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Re: <::||C45.CCA.JURY-RCT.039's Private Logs||::>
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 02:13:20 AM »
DIVISION: JURY

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Audio-Log Opened:

<::|| Here we are again.. Once again.. Things have been going very bad for me, I have been very depressed lately.. I keep seeing.. her face, it keeps mocking me.. It's like I'm cursed, cursed by someone.. I don't know, this isn't going good at all.. I just want to.. end it.. Walk up to where I can't, and drop, drop dead on the plaza...

I used to be able to keep up with the Union, but that was long ago -- when I was a loyalist, cleaning things.. God, I remember my first few audio logs in which I stated I hated doing that... things have changed, very quickly. I am now hating-- I'm not even hating, hating is simply a part of what I feel.. I haven't made any progress neither, I feel like I'm different, I don't feel I belong here anymore. All these units around me.. They don't feel what I feel, they don't feel at all. They don't even have opinions, if I ask them something about this, they'll look me in the eyes and tell me to leave them alone.. I remember few officers which I do trust.. Haven't seen them in a while,

I'm all alone.. ||::>

Saving File As: Audio-Log 000024
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 039
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal