Author Topic: Morbus  (Read 7544 times)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Morbus
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2012, 01:39:52 PM »
It is fun, but it does need a tweak with either reducing the damage output of the weapons or boosting the health of the aliens.

Offline ?????S?????karu

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2012, 10:30:34 PM »
Morbus is really fun I played it on another server for almost 3-4 hours straight, its like a Alien version of TTT

Offline tim

• SPACE JAM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2012, 02:38:24 AM »
It already has less than 5 players a day... Why do you keep adding shitty gamemodes?

A certain amount of players on a gamemode means it's shitty.
If it's shitty, it's half-baked and poorly scripted.
This is actually really well done. People would rather play OCRP or HL2RP.
Maybe if we had a contest with cash, people would want to play and you could see the full power of Morbus.

Think before you post.
#

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2012, 02:57:09 AM »
I tried out Morbus a few days ago, and it's really fun. Those hair-rising moments when you're in a dark hall way, nervously gripping a glow stick and glancing over your shoulder only to be greeted by the terrifying familiar sound of baddies on the way makes it a lot of fun, especially when playing with a few friends over steam chat. Unfortunately, not many people have been playing it much since it's launch, which is a real shame, because it's much more fun to play when there's a decent number of people online.
I'm a fag

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2012, 04:38:15 AM »
Hmm, I wonder how a Morbus tournament would work...

Anyway, when Tomasas gets time, we'll implement a betting system. During the prep period you will be able to bet on Humans or Aliens. Of course there has to be people betting against you and you can only win so much. The currency would be CG Credits meaning you could buy a meager 500 of them and make your way to buying VIP, however unlikely as it is. Specifics will come when we make the system.

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2012, 08:13:57 AM »
Hmm, I wonder how a Morbus tournament would work...

Anyway, when Tomasas gets time, we'll implement a betting system. During the prep period you will be able to bet on Humans or Aliens. Of course there has to be people betting against you and you can only win so much. The currency would be CG Credits meaning you could buy a meager 500 of them and make your way to buying VIP, however unlikely as it is. Specifics will come when we make the system.
Not much people want to risk throwing away real life currency without receiving something actually good, no offense but the idea seems a big risk taker.

Not to mention how in my opinion I think betting shouldn't be done, considering there are really young people.

Offline Reverend Autbelli

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 12:12:02 PM »
Hey, can you make it a zip, my mac cant comprehend rar.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 12:29:21 PM »
Hey, can you make it a zip, my mac cant comprehend rar.

Download a rar extractor? Or use something that isn't so naturally limited...

Offline Wacka

• Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 06:20:39 PM »
Is it me or was the server populated for the first 2 days, then it got deserted? I mean, the game mode's fun, but I can't play by myself  :-\

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal