Author Topic: Anthony Le'Parne - Civil Protection Application.  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anthony Le'Parne - Civil Protection Application.
« on: April 18, 2011, 07:41:28 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Complexion

IC Character Name: Anthony Le'Parne

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.

The reason I want to apply towards the Universal Union, known as the Metro Politian, and also Civil Protection in common, because I want to be a unit to show my roleplay skills and how fair I am really being on the server, the roleplay on a unit, and the other units around me can also learn off my roleplay, and also can maybe become a fantastic roleplayer, I am pretty well known on the server and nicely do my roleplay.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)

A Young Man l Age 26 l 5'6 Feet Tall l Agressive Like l Well Toned Look l Standard Civil Clothing

Traits:

Integrity, Accurate Listener, Paced Reaction, Trustful.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.

I am expecting the Combine Civil Authority to welcome me towards the accountant, for my character I suppose, I think I will be shown and delt on what my true skills are, for example, my roleplay, social skills, ecetera.

I think my characters traits, roleplay, would be perfectly delt with within the game, some of the people on the server seem to like my roleplay, and I've teached some of the units how to roleplay properly using the stunstick, and also the 9mm pistol.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character.
This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.

My character was born in the city of Toronto, there he was only around the age of a adult, his age then was around the age of twenty four (24), there he didn't have a wife or children, and lived in a cramped up house that was supplied with only on what he could live on...

One of the days that have pasted on, he felt a weary feeling inside of himself, but he kept himself from showing it towards other people around him; and also the atmosphere that surrounded himself, that was coating himself like a blanket...

The television was on, left on all day long, he went outside towards his car when he smelled the smoke coming out of the doorway, but thought someone else had a fire across the street, or blocks away from his home, he went to buy some coffee at the store, and the fire seemed to stay on all day for him to live, two hours later, he was driving home at night-time, but a orange light, and pitch black smoke was rising from the sky, and remembered the televison he left on before he went out the door...

A pair of firetrucks came surging from the back of his car, the sirens were going off and on, and it was loud enough for Anthony to hear them coming, he stopped near the road, and looked at the window for the trucks to go past, then noticed one of them stopped and turned the other way, the other firetruck was heading towards his street " Main Jant ST. " and decided to follow that firetruck with his car...

Once he was following the truck towards his home, he noticed the fire got bigger and stronger, and the heat around the place almost burnt the plastic in his garden, and a huge group of people were surrounded around his home, it was on fire, sprays of water were gliding across the air, and splashing against the sparks and flames, preventing the fire from spreading around the place, he slammed his fist against the cars steering wheel, and said to himself " I shouldn't of left that damn television on... "

Later past the years of living in a hotel, he was alone, and didn't want to speak to anyone, then he heard a buzzling noise of helicopters going past the apartment floor, then looked out the window, a buzzered of them were going past, shooting bullets at a strange looking ship, he thought in his mind " Aliens. " He stumbled down on to the ground, and laid there, voiding the guns from shooting at him...

A large amount of foot-steps were heard on the staircase, he moved towards the door and looked out towards the end of the hall, units were chasing across the floor, breaking each door open and grabbing the children and parents along, three children were grabbed and moved towards the lounge, and then one of the units said " <:: Amputate. " Three gunshots were heard, and slumps on the ground of bodies falling down on the ground...

As the years went by again, he was around the age of twenty six, and he was moved towards City18.
There he is still lonely and isn't with anyone, he lives in a apartment floor at the end of the CCH, living a daily life of sorrowness and sadness...

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?

I've been roleplaying on many servers around three years, and I am pretty experienced in both Passive and Actional gaming.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?

I've only played on those servers for about two years, later I quitted them, due to the highest minging, and major capacity of many RDMers.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?

I only played on this server only for one month, and I've noticed the admins took pride and delt with minges, and handled the people that wanted help. That is why I wanted to join a server that is responsible.

4. What Time zone are you in?

My Time-zone now is 8:00.

5. In what country do you live?

I use to live in Halifax, but now I live in Newfoundland.

6. How old are you?

I am sixteen years old in age.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?

I remember roleplaying a very nice combat roleplay on one of my Civil Protection unit on one of the other servers that I loved playing on, here is what I've done:

MPF.GHOST.90705 puts his hand on his stunstick, de-taching it, flicking it on with a light of electricity.
MPF.GHOST.90705 holds the stunstick firmly in his hand; then stares at the citizen in his pitch black lens.
Leon Anders looks back at him, showing fear in his face.
MPF.GHOST.90705 says: " <:: Citizen, Hands on your back, now. "
Leon Anders refuses to do this command, he shows fear in his body, and his face is fearful.
MPF.GHOST.90705 swings the stunstick towards the mans head, attempting to hit it with the head of it.
Leon Anders gets hit with the stunstick in the head, he grunts in pain as the stunstick leaves a burn mark.
MPF.GHOST.90705 says " <:: Citizen! Second Warning! Hands Behind Your Back, Now! "
Leon Anders shakes in fear as he hears the unit say this, but he doesn't do a thing, replying back-
Leon Anders says " Fu- Fuck Yo- You. "
MPF.GHOST.90705 swings the stunstick towards the man head repeatedly three times, attempting to knock him out.
Leon Anders hears the stunstick come towards himself, but he doesn't do the reaction in time, falling down on the ground, knocked out cold.
MPF.GHOST.90705 reachs for his belt, then wraps his hand around a ziptie, de-taching it on the belt.
MPF.GHOST.90705 puts his stunstick on his belt; then grabs the man by the wrists, holding them together.
MPF.GHOST.90705 puts the zipties around his wrists, then double ties them with one final loop.
MPF.GHOST.90705 grabs the man by the neck; then begins to drag him along the ground, letting the dirt and rubble run in his face.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?

Yes, I consider myself a good listener, I listen towards Out-Of-Character messages, PMs, LOOCs, and even also the radio and text messages from other character replying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Section

Full Name: Anthony Le'Parne
CID: 89092
Height: 5'6 Feet Tall
Hair Colour: Brownish Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: None
Weight: 146lbs.
Mental Distinctions: Sane.
Mental Defects: Sane.
Mental Advantages: Sane.
Notable Qualities: None.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?

I've been detained for only around three times.

1st. Returning In Contra-band towards a unit.

2nd. Entering in towards D2 entrence without authority.

3rd. Running towards the CCH, and double also having a final warning.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?

Yes, I eat the rations once the rations are online.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?

Yes, I will show pride and honor towards the Universal Union, I will be brave enough to loose my life even if I die in combat, or willing to volunteer my soul towards the Universal Union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?

Yes, I accepted these commands, and I will behave like a unit is suppose to be, I will listen to commands of higher ranks, and accept any given commands and orders.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?

Yes, I will remain loyal and faithful, orders given, commands self-sided to, I will not attack any of my units on sight, I will not break the rules of being a unit.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?

I wanted to join the Combine Civil Authority because of the way they treat us, we are safe, protected, and well designed with the Civil Protection, they treat us the way to keep us safe from the others around us, and make us behave like a citizen in the real world.

I want to keep the city safe from any dangerous attempts, anti-citizens, resistance members.
I will keep the citizens safe at all times, along with other units that will cooperate, along with the citizens also, like loyalists for example.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, _will_ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

- Signed, Anthony Le'Parne.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anthony Le'Parne - Civil Protection Application.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 07:44:26 PM »
o7

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal