Author Topic: Tray's (Michael Neill's) CCA App.  (Read 1265 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tray's (Michael Neill's) CCA App.
« on: April 18, 2011, 12:37:46 AM »

OOC Section

OOC Name:[RGC]Maj. Tray

IC Character Name:Michael Neill

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.

I guess he mainly wishes to join the CCA to better himself and the city. He has gotten involved in bad things, and wishes to reverse what he started. In my own eyes though, I see it as another role playing opportunity, a chance to experience what it is like on the other side of the story. My character also wants to help save those from the path he went down when he first enterred the cities. Finally, I think of this as a chance to prove myself, I have been roleplaying for quite a while now, and I think now is the perfect chance to take advantage of the opportunity set in front of me.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)

My character is very loyal. He can take orders very well, and follow procedures with ease. Although he wouldn't be considerred lawful, he will definitely fit right into the CCA if he had the chance.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?

For me I am expecting the CCA to open up a whole new area of roleplaying opportunities. I see it as a chance to try out new things, because I have never been in the CCA. As for my character, I think he can be expecting a more serious path. I expect my character to be brought into a group that will teach him to better himself, and to help his city.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.
   Michael Neill was very smart. He went to college before he had to drop out, due to the fact that he couldn’t pay his college tuition. He spent the next several years of his life unemployed, and living with his brother. When the portal storms hit and the Combine started creating these special cities, Michael was one of the first to be introduced to this city life. He spent a few months in City 45 and was then moved to City 8, where he met his best friend, Jordan. Since them he and Jordan have been moved City 18. He has tried- and failed to set up a small rebel faction. He since then tried endlessly to cause havoc for the CCA, and has failed in that attempt as well.
   Now Michael roams around City 18 waiting for his rations and hanging out around the city with Jordan. He just drifts from place to place within the city, and has been exposed to countless Loyalists, who have shown him that the CCA are not as bad as they seem. Although brutal and pushy at times, the CCA are just doing the duty set before them, and are just trying to help the city and the citizens within it. Michael may not be a Loyalist, but he has seen that being a rebel would not help to better the city, and therefore has turned to becoming one of the CCA, to protect and better the city, and to show citizens that were just like him, that the CCA are not savage killers, they are men and women preserving our lives.

OOC Details

1.How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
At least 2 to 3 by now.
2. How long have you played on serious servers?
At least 2 years.
3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About a week, but I have a lot of experience on other Hl2RP servers.
4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern Standard Time (USA)
5. In what country do you live?
United States.
6. How old are you?

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
A few nights ago, we were all herded into the CCH lobby, and just stood there for a while, while the CCA shot those who talked and turned around, I was shot in the leg, and was struggling to support myself. So one of my friends who was next to me at the time helped me to stay up. Just the whole CCH thing in general.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, very.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Section

Full Name: Michael Neill
CID: 04746 (I hope)
Height:6’2
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 163
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects:N/A
Mental Advantages:  Seems to be more intelligent than most.
Notable Qualities:Loyal

1.Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I was apprehended for possession of level 1 contraband. ( OOC-Don’t know what sociostability means)
2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.
4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.
5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.
6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
Because I wish to better myself and my city.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Michael Neill hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tray's (Michael Neill's) CCA App.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 01:03:40 AM »
o7

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tray's (Michael Neill's) CCA App.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 01:03:46 AM »
Wrong place. Post in the CCA application cycle.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal