Author Topic: Application for CCA.  (Read 1399 times)

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Application for CCA.
« on: April 17, 2011, 01:12:30 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: TheMrSabotage

IC Character Name: Matt Johnson

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority had lead your character to do so. My character wishes to join the CCA because he wants to experience a better level of roleplay. My character has been lead to do this due to the level of ignorance and stupidity in his fellow citizens.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)

Team Worker,
Short fuse,
Strong Minded,
Courageous.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?

I'm expecting the CCA to be a great experience for me and my character, it'll build my characters background story up and improve the way I roleplay.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.

Matt Johnson, CID #28273.

Matt came to city 18 looking for a little bit of peace.. he didn't find it, citizens were attempting to cause trouble, and basically he had enough.

Matt knew that somehow, he had to try and aid the problem with the citizens so he decided to file the report in for CCA.

Matt is a loyal supporter of the Combine due to how well things are run, he was always the organised type of guy and was amazed by the tactics and organisation.

Matt was brought up as a farm lad before the Seven Hour War, so strict rules applied, if he did anything wrong he would be punished.. heavily. At 20 he left to go on the road to a major city, that's when the seven hour war began.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I've played on a lot of roleplaying servers for a long amount of time, that's what mostly fills up my GMOD hours.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
I've played for quite a while on serious servers, especially OCRP which was pretty good.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
I've played for two months on Catalyst Gaming, I've been on Garry's Mod Racer, Harbor RP and HL2RP.

4. What Time zone are you in?
 London BST+1

5. In what country do you live?
The United Kingdom.
6. How old are you?
I'm 16 years old.
7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable quality RP experience would be at the start of OCRP, there was some amazing passive roleplay and it carried on for a long while, i've never seen such a sensible and calm server in my life.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do consider myself a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Matt Johnson
CID: 28273
Height: 5" 7"
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight:11 Stone 8Pounds
Mental Distinctions: Reaction Time.
Mental Defects: Mathematics
Mental Advantages: Science
Notable Qualities: Pinpoint notable checkpoints which could be of use.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?No I have never been detained.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes I do usually eat CCAIR.
3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes I'm willing to give my life to the cause.
4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes I do accept all actions performed by me and those under my command as my responsibility.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union.
6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?

I want to join the CCA to help fixate Civilian idiocy and ignorance, I believe I have a great way at dealing with them and could possibly help toward there relationships with the combine and their loyalty.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I,Matt Johnsonhereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

dionburgess

Re: Application for CCA.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 09:27:56 AM »
OOC Name: Sam Fisher

IC Character Name: Dion Burgess

My character wishes to join the CCA because I wish to have a chance to be able to work co-operatively with other members of the CCA to accomplish tasks and to help my fellow CCA and hopefully any new recruits to feel comfortable around me.

I am Trustworthy, a Team worker and i am ready to lay down my life to the CCA

I expect the CCA to be great and worth the time it takes to reach CCA status. I am expecting the new CCA experience to be the best experience of my life and that I can help whenever possible to my fellow CCA members.

Dion Burgess CID #39995

Dion came to c18 hoping for it to be safer there... he was wrong, he was beaten by un-respecting citizens and he was hoping to make city 18 a safer place for all. Dion always admired the CCA and how organized they carried out their tasks and since the very day he saw the the way things were run by the CCA, he new he had to help in some way.

Dion was brought up during the 7 hour war, he was an orphan, his parents were killed by gangs trying to take all we had, he was told that his parents lay him down in the basement of their farmhouse under a bundle of hay, When Dion turned 19 he knew he had to make things right by helping those less fortunate the himself.

I've played on many Garry's mod RP servers for hours at a time, that is what i play Gmod for, the experience, meeting new people, helping others.

I play on serious servers for the majority of the time I play Gmod, I love how relaxed and slow paced it is.

I have played on Catalyst for 2 weeks now and I have mostly been playing the HL2RP.

Sydney AEST

Australia

I am 19 years old

My most memorable RP experience was talking to a member of the CCA to see the task that they take on during there duties as a member of the CCA and thats another reason why i wanted to join the CCA.

Yes, I do consider myself a good listener.

Full Name: Dion Burgess
CID: #39995
Height: 5" 5"
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 74Kg
Mental Distinctions: Reaction Time
Mental Defects: Mathematics
Mental Advantages: English
Notable Qualities: Marksmen, Excellent Reflexes, Good Willpower, Excellent Leader Ship 

Yes, I have been detained. Reason: Conspiracy. What happened is, I saw a dead body being dragged by a man so I reported it to the closet CCA member and they thought i was going to ambush them so they took me to detainment.

Yes, I regularly eat CCAIR

Yes, I am willing to give my life to the cause

Yes I do accept all actions performed by me and those under my command as my responsibility.

Yes I will remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union.

I want to join the CCA to help better the relationship between the Citizens of c18 and the CCA and help my fellow CCA members in doing so.

I ,Dion Burgess hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Signed: Dion Burgess

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 10:01:29 AM »
Honestly... Is it so hard to read these days? Apply in the application cycle. http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=492.0
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline LG-IM.Swagger

• Given 250 Credits and all I get was this fucking title?
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 10:20:34 AM »
Locking, already put it in the normal thread.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal