Author Topic: application for combine civil authority  (Read 1352 times)

Offline CRAZYp0larb3ar

• View Profile
    • Awards
application for combine civil authority
« on: April 11, 2011, 11:38:51 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:CRAZYp0larb3ar / Crazy

IC Character Name:Joe Scott

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority had lead your character to do so.
I wish to join combine civil authority because i have been a citizen for to long and i wish to take on more responsibility plus citezen life isnt really the best anything else would be better than it, i will obey the rules and will act fiercely and peacefully when needed. So please could i join combine civil authority you will not regret it.   

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
I will always work as a team with the group of combine civil authority i am put with.
I will assist others when needed knowing the right from wrong.
You can trust me if i am asked to do something.
I will act quickly to the current situation.
I will obey the laws i am set with.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Universal Enforcement Authority to be like for you and your character?
i will have to take on responsibilities which i havent taken on before but i will be ready, it will be tough at the start (change is always tough) but i will get used to being a combine civil authority very quickly, i know i will have to leave every behind but their is nothing to lose, my family is dead, all my friends are seperated in different cities and my girlfriend has been taken to Nova prospect.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspect on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.
Me and my mum were just scratching by, our jobs were long working hours and low pay, we just had the bare essentials to live, i dont know how we lasted that long but we did. my dad died in the 7 hour war we were devestared and didnt know how we would live on without him... thats when everything went down hill . food and water was running low and people started to attack, steal and even some cases kill each other, so we moved to the countryside and got our jobs ( as i said before ) everything was going fine(if you could call it fine) until the rebels came into our house to hide from the civil protection, it wasent long until the civil protection came knocking or kicking down the door and pulling a gun to my mums head. They accused her of hiding rebels (which she was) and they shot her, i ran into the fields, they didnt follow me, i guess she was just an obsticle in their way, she didnt moved so they killed her and i ran so they did nothing to me.

The only thing i could do after that was go to the cities which i did about 6-8 times, everytime i got to know someone they would change me to a different city so i just gave up, i would watch how the civil protection did their job becuase after what the rebels caused i wanted revenge so i learned how to use a gun and started to build my strength for what was to come and that is my backstory.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
1 year

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
again 1 year (i started with serious roleplay)
3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
3 1 month
4. What Time zone are you in?
greenwich mean time
5. In what country do you live?
england
6. How old are you?
7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
when i went through the restricted area in city 18 i hid from some combine which was right next to me ( i was in a bin) and i managed to sneak past them.
8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
yes
9. Do you have Ventrillo?
no
Ventrillo Name:

IC Section

Full Name: Joe Scott
CID: 74144
Height:6 foot
Hair Colour black
Eye Colour: blue
Sexual Orientation: woman
Weight:9 stone
Mental Distinctions: very good with computers
Mental Defects: not very good at scienitific problems
Mental Advantages: im a very good problem solver
Notable Qualities: good with a good and not bias

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
no
2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
yes
3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
yes
4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
yes
5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
yes
6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?

To stop the rebels from destroying the piece that the combine have made and to keep the city i am sent safe.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, ___Joe Scott______ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: application for combine civil authority
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2011, 11:41:52 AM »
Auto denied, learn to read please.

SovietEdit: Blt, please remember to tell them why they were denied.

CRAZYp0larb3ar, you were denied because:

1: Wrong location. Please post your application at http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=492.0
2: Applications are closed.
3: "Rebels killed my family" is frowned upon in most communities
4: Noticeable basic spelling errors, e.g. Capital letters at the start of sentences, isn't as isnt, e.t.c.

Please revise your application and re-post in the next application cycle in the appropriate thread.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 07:29:07 PM by Soviet Eagle »
what

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal