Author Topic: Catalyst-Gaming Meetup  (Read 15564 times)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Catalyst-Gaming Meetup
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 09:22:36 PM »
but there isnt anything to do, i can already tell you a social meet up wont work

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 09:25:47 PM »
May sound cool at first, but it's the dumbest thing. You'll have a retard show up with a gun and shoot you in the face.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 09:27:15 PM »
May sound cool at first, but it's the dumbest thing. You'll have a retard show up with a gun and shoot you in the face.

Uh, what?  Of all the things I imagined happening if CG members met IRL, that was not on the list at all  :-\

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 09:34:10 PM »
I can just image it. A silent room full of barely post pubescent (and a lot of Pre) dudes with Monster energy drinks :D

Nah I kid. I'd love to come to something like this but I don't have the money for a new passport, plane ticket, accommodation, spending money. If I were a rich man then yeah :D
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 07:34:14 AM »
If this were to happen, it would need to happen somewhere central.

We have people spread around the world, USA, UK and the rest of Europe. the best place would be England as that is pretty much central to all.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 08:31:55 AM »
Do it in the middle of the ocean!

Offline Doctor Nice roButt

• The Lag Queen
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 09:13:28 AM »
One of my old communities had this, although it was based in Canada. Thing was, there was thousands of members and only around 8 showed up. A smaller community like this, specifically one with so many minors, is going to have a harder time getting even a few people.

"Bert John: Grammer, English, your sentence isn't making sense. "

Offline Stevob21

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2014, 12:55:08 PM »
We would need an event manager for certain regions and perhaps have a few meetups all on the same day at different locations, which will then be a global "Lan" party based on the CG servers (or Hamatchi).

This would most certainly bring more people to the meetups since they don't need to pay upwards of $1000 to get a decent flight somewhere.

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2014, 03:53:16 PM »
We would need an event manager for certain regions and perhaps have a few meetups all on the same day at different locations, which will then be a global "Lan" party based on the CG servers (or Hamatchi).

This would most certainly bring more people to the meetups since they don't need to pay upwards of $1000 to get a decent flight somewhere.

Seems more realistic and plausible than a CG-wide reenactment of Hangover.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2014, 10:52:48 PM »
I would only go a US state that recognizes a SC concealed weapon permit. Nevada isn't one of them. Not sure how well this would work out realistically.

Arizona maybe?
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 12:25:43 AM »
I would only go a US state that recognizes a SC concealed weapon permit. Nevada isn't one of them. Not sure how well this would work out realistically.
It is settled, we will have Catali Gamings Meetup in Greenville, South Carolina.  Bring your guns, wifes, and kids.  We will shoot all of them.

Serious on SC tho. I cant leave state.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 12:26:59 AM »
i love how you guys are actually contemplating the fact you will need to carry a weapon with you incase someone from cg decides to shoot you

fucking americans

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 02:24:59 AM »
i love how you guys are actually contemplating the fact you will need to carry a weapon with you incase someone from cg decides to shoot you

fucking americans
au meet up
bring a beer and a large shank

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 06:27:51 PM »

fucking americans

This is why it needs to be done in the US and not overseas, so we can protect ourselves with guns from people with guns.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 06:36:19 PM »

fucking americans

This is why it needs to be done in the US and not overseas, so we can protect ourselves with guns from people with guns.

idk if joking logic, there won't be guns in normal countries so no need to have a gun in the first place

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal