Author Topic: Jonathan Caleb's Journal Entry  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jonathan Caleb's Journal Entry
« on: November 07, 2011, 10:53:45 PM »
Jonathan Caleb, Journal Entry One- I have finished brandishing the vases that have been sitting on my store counter for quite sometime. Business was booming today with only a few minor occurences. As a loyalist, I take part in my community by supplying the workforce with adequate supplies at cheap prices. I am currently waiting for my Civil Protection application to be accepted so that I might have a better chance in society and hey... More rations is good.

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Jonathan Caleb's Journal Entry
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 07:05:47 AM »
Journal Entry Two- Another good business day for me with only minor occurences. I managed to deplete half of my inventory and I'm quite frantic if I would have enough to suffice the rest of the week. A Civil Authority unit came in one day requiring ten files of paper. He offered me two-hundred for them. I was amazed at how much they give you in that situation but now I probably have a order more copies of paper for next week, demand is going up and I must keep up with the changes.

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2011, 07:46:20 AM »
Journal Entry Three- Today there was a broadcasting finally by the the Civil Administrator answering questions as well. I did my part for society and listed all the positive prospects for the Union, why, because it is true. Followed by I actually got an interview to see him myself and another person who came along too. He had a very notable history, I answered him questions about how the West ideas were corrupt and he explained to me the details among it. Last, He also signed a Zen of the Union book for me!

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 04:59:19 PM »
Journal Entry Four: I finally made it to the CCA, well... Nothing left for me here at my shop now. I am packing up and I will tell Boris and a few other goodbye. This will be my last entry now.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 06:55:28 PM by Sniping Hazard »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 06:49:14 PM »
//Don't know if you know you did this or did it for any specific reason, but you have two 'Journal Entry Three's.'

Offline Sniping Hazard

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 06:55:08 PM »
Oh thats right, thanks Kronic.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards