Author Topic: Why we are losing people. Rickroller's philosophy  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why we are losing people. Rickroller's philosophy
« on: July 06, 2011, 10:01:00 AM »
Currently, we have been losing many players on OCRP at US times, but we still have a strong EU player base. I have played on many servers and now have figured up a answer. It is because of Exiled Server's PERP. Exiled's PERP closed down when it got known OCRP got big. If you look at their website, you'll see that the servers has gone down since late april. OCRP came up in late april. I used to play on Exiled Servers, and I was looking for a new server, and I found this community. As you know, Exiled was huge. the average player amount was 50-60, and basiclly we got 10 players (not total, but added to our average) In the middle of May Exiled tried to start it up, but they got no vehicles. So we might of lost 1-2 players (might have gone somewhere else for the amount of rdm also). In June they were able to fix the problem, and they got players, about 7-10 players were lost (the amount of the average number of players on our server). Then added with the 5 average players on vacation, you get where we are now. But we will get new players probably in the near future (1-2 months) added on with the vacation people, we will be back up to our orginal state in no time. My suggestion is not to add single donation to one server, as this will make us les money. I am rickroller signing off. P.S- If any admin would like to move this to spam and take this post count away from me, please do so.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why we are losing people. Rickroller's philosophy
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 10:05:06 AM »
anyone with a brain doesnt go to exiled so they can happily stay there

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:53 AM »
A lot of players don't have a brain. Thats why we have been getting rdm, because of exiled's players.

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 11:27:38 AM »
It's the time of the year to lose players, it's time for vacation. No school, people aren't home. What do you think?

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »
Your philosophy is wrong. There are many reasons why Exiled dropped in population.
There is a reason why CG loses population.

The major factor is that; like any community, a community dies out, because people eventually get bored of it, or that the community runs out of donation cash. Simple.

Having donations for just 1 server, does not help keep players in.
Clearly racist.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal