Author Topic: Night of the crash, into the mind of Joseph Dawn Vochietch of the deadly night  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
6:00 PM June 27th, 2016
     I was walking on the main square of city 18. The wind was cold and it was black as night. The only thing keeping ourselves from seeing pitch black was the lightposts that were installed by the CCA, thank god for them. Then suddenly, everyone heard a large booming sound. The air became smokey, all we could do was just be facinated by this crash. Fire was a blaze and many cowered to the sidewalk, but I took a look at the crash site. A downed helicopter, must of been from a other city, crash landed in the city. It was right next to the UCH building. The UCH bulding was blocked and covered with debris, it blocked anyway into the building. We just stood there watching what would happan. Then a UCF officer, a female, took a AR and covered the area. 4 other CCA officers were there to help her. One were armed with a shotgun, all of them had kevlar armor, as it looked like they knew something bad would happan next. The UCF officer yelled at us and told us to leave the area. Most didn't listen, so she ignored them because she had to stay on post. The a dead body came out of the cock pit, and there we knew we had to escape. But the shock made us stay. 10 seconds later a sort of fast small monster leaped up and hit the UCF officer. Gunshots immediatly went ablaze. The officer was trying to protect here head, I guess why they are called headcrabs, and shot her gun into the small monster. It died, but soon another appeared. All the officers shot them, but it wasn't enoguh and they had to retreat.  One citizen got caught in the crossfire, thus making me a bit choked up. One of the officers screamed at the top of his lungs, "GET TO THE U.C.H BUILDING, NOW!" But he quickly realised it was blocked off. A citizen was grabbed by one of the "headcrabs" and he quickly became powerless. He was trying hard to rip it off of his head, but it was too late. He started to rip his clothes off and ran into the downed chopper. For a few seconds he was knocked out, but he came back as someone we did not know. It was one of the infected I heard about. I quickly rushed to the Change shop. I had no other choice to hide in there. I told everyone, "Get in, Get in, its safe in here!" A few rushed in, the rest were dead meat for the rest of those zombies. As I closed the door, I saw the officers retreating to  the main square center. I quickly met the citizens that were with me. One was a former doctor, before the combine invaision. I met and said, " Everything will be all right, all righ------." I then started to feel dizzy. I felt light headed and chrashed down to the floor. I felt a horrible stomach pain. I yelled for my fellow citizens to help me up. One dragged me to a chair to examine me. He said, "Where does it hurt?" I told him my abdominal area was hurting, which was odd for a man like me who had muscularity. He quickly examine my abdominal area and said, "Well you seem to be fine, no blood, and you don't have any problems with your abdominal area, its rather muscular." He then noticed, "Uh I think we got a problem now," he said, " You are bleeding internally, we have to get you out of here, fast." As he brought me up again, I feel again, but on something sharp. I put my hand on my stomach to find sharp glass punctured in my stomach. I was bleeding like a stuffed pig, but my fellow citizen took a towel out of his pocket. He was able to secure the bleeding enoguh to keep me going. 2 minutes later, for some reason, the blleding stopped, and he tied the towel around my wound. I was able to get back up. I regained my balance and I did not feel any pain what-so-ever, except for the wound I had. As I opened the doors, the CCA units successfully stopped he infected, but 5 citizens layed dead on the floor in the main square. I was able to be broguht to a medical unit, and I was stiched up and I became to feel better. I now lay here in the back of the Change store again, sleeeping, just waiting for my wounds to fully heal. I thin I''ll be safe here...

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
This isn't what happened at all. . .
The copter crashed in D2 near the Laughing Cow Factory (or whatever it's called) and OTA came in to kill the headcrabs(including me). Then CWU were taken in to clean up.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 10:13:17 PM by CIS.JoshB ?jonnysnotparis? »
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There was another helicoper event today that crash landed in the plaza but server kept crashing >_<

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The copter crashed in D2 near the Laughing Cow Factory (or whatever it's called) and OTA came in to kill the headcrabs(including me). Then CWU were taken in to clean up.
No, me and a few friends went in a hid in the change shop. This is what we saw. I think you might be talking about another time period.

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Yeah, there was another crash last night. And I was one of those OTA too.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
amazing. that's really all I have to say, really good story.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Part 2 is soon to come!

Offline GeeMayn

• View Profile
    • Awards
And I was that CWU guy who was pierced in the chest by the doorsteps.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal