Author Topic: Project Comeback  (Read 5349 times)

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Project Comeback
« on: June 14, 2011, 05:27:15 PM »
From the recent news that Colbat RP has been cancelled, I am starting a new Project called Project Comeback. We need supporters to get this back on. The new RP gamemode I have in mind is a little more simple than Colbat RP. The things that Colbat RP had would really make the game laggy. Now to show that Im serious, Im putting 60 bucks on the table for the gamemode to be revived (i will also add about 100 more bucks later into the project). This is what we need,a person that will code the jobs and other parts of the game (Statua keep finshing that Colbat RP map), and some donations to the Project. I think we should ask Roflwaffle and we can give him the money or the leader of the Project (Whch will not be me someone else). I would also like to take responsiblity of supervision of the project. Together we can get this up by Mid-summer, if we do this together and NOW!
EDIT: Also, new applications and new characters. We are starting off fresh in RP terms
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 05:32:53 PM by rickroller »

Re: Project Comeback
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 05:41:10 PM »
From the recent news that Colbat RP has been cancelled, I am starting a new Project called Project Comeback. We need supporters to get this back on. The new RP gamemode I have in mind is a little more simple than Colbat RP. The things that Colbat RP had would really make the game laggy. Now to show that Im serious, Im putting 60 bucks on the table for the gamemode to be revived (i will also add about 100 more bucks later into the project). This is what we need,a person that will code the jobs and other parts of the game (Statua keep finshing that Colbat RP map), and some donations to the Project. I think we should ask Roflwaffle and we can give him the money or the leader of the Project (Whch will not be me someone else). I would also like to take responsiblity of supervision of the project. Together we can get this up by Mid-summer, if we do this together and NOW!
EDIT: Also, new applications and new characters. We are starting off fresh in RP terms
Sure, I actually want to see the new gen- Pulsar Effect Roleplay.
I will donate for the revival.

Offline Desperado

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 06:25:53 PM »
I suggest you spend your money on more worthy and useful things, not on a gamemode which I doubt will ever see the light of day.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 06:36:05 PM »

No. Some people don't seem to understand Cobalt is still happening. Just not here. Albert will still finish it and let some other community host it. Rofl has already showed in discussion that he does not have an interest in hosting a serious modern roleplay. So go ahead and restart it, but it won't happen here, so it'll just end up looking like you copied Albert who will end up finishing his gamemode ( supposedly ) and selling it to some other community.
Live free or die

Offline Darthkatzs

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 06:44:02 PM »

No. Some people don't seem to understand Cobalt is still happening. Just not here. Albert will still finish it and let some other community host it. Rofl has already showed in discussion that he does not have an interest in hosting a serious modern roleplay. So go ahead and restart it, but it won't happen here, so it'll just end up looking like you copied Albert who will end up finishing his gamemode ( supposedly ) and selling it to some other community.

Albert will never finish it with his coding capabilities.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 06:54:07 PM »
Albert cant code /nuffsaid

Rickroller i doubt you could do the gamemode also.

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 09:02:25 PM »

So RoflWaffle didn't want it, problem solved!

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 09:05:13 PM »
Albert is incapable which is why he was removed which people don't seem to understand. If you'd like a preview of his "coding skills" go take a look at organizations in HRP.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 10:31:23 PM »
50 bucks wasted :(

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 06:29:07 AM »
50 bucks wasted :(

Wait. Did you already pay anyone 50 bucks?
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Jeff2307

•    
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 07:31:42 AM »
Albert is incapable which is why he was removed which people don't seem to understand. If you'd like a preview of his "coding skills" go take a look at organizations in HRP.

I can't find it please give a link or more info :)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 08:23:18 AM »

I can't find it please give a link or more info :)
Join Harbor Roleplay. He made the organizations system(which is absolutely horrid)
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 08:52:39 AM »
Well it might be shit, but hell a good way to advertise I'll check it out..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal