Author Topic: Trouble in Terrorist Town.  (Read 9463 times)

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Trouble in Terrorist Town.
« on: October 30, 2011, 08:14:46 AM »
Unboutably the BEST gamemode included with garrysmod

CGSandbox is always at 0/18
I have never seen one player.
Anyway, I have CyberGmods TTT if Rofl wants it,
a lot of their branding is still on, so it might take about 1-2 weeks to take it all off and get the ban system working with CG's banning system instead of SourceBans which is what they used.
CyberGmods TTT was always full, I say we replace sandbox with CyberGmods extremly custom TTT.
OH, And theres no content with it, the content pack is available on google somewhere, but all the Lua and shit is here.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trouble in Terrorist Town.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 09:20:15 AM »
The problem with this is that a lot of server currently run it. Personally for me it was fun the first few times I played it but now it is boring and nothing interesting happens in it. No progression or something like that. My opinion.

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 10:25:25 AM »
The problem with this is that a lot of server currently run it. Personally for me it was fun the first few times I played it but now it is boring and nothing interesting happens in it. No progression or something like that. My opinion.
We can log stuff like
Kills:
Deaths:
Traitors Killed:
Innocents Killed:
PlayTime:
EXP:
We can also get some custom shit, and replacing sandbox would be good because then we dont have any more or any less servers.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2011, 11:05:12 AM »
There's no EXP system in it, it's simply kill innocent and claim it to be an accident and get the traitor eventually. It could be done but it is up to the developers really. Again personally in the end it is still TTT no matter what you do to it.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2011, 02:38:03 PM »
Wait i remember this suggestion.

You made this one:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=1786.0

Hey a TTT Suggestion:
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=4030.0

Bottom line is its been suggested before, we got searches for a reason.

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »
I had some code that logged deaths, you could see the damage logs as admin when in ADMIN ON DUTY mode, AOD's cannot play the game.
It was like

XX has killed XX - They were both innocent.
for players.
And admins had

XX (I/T/D) has damaged XX (I/T/D) (26dmg) using weapon_ttt_mac10
XX (I/T/D) has killed XX (I/T/D) using weapon_ttt_mac10 (Type /s to spectate)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 05:27:03 AM »
Once again, the Xth suggestion for a TTT server.
It's not going to happen. It will end up just like the Sandbox server, first few days around 6 players, then it will be empty all the time, seeing as it's only fun with more then 3/4 players.

Aka: Not worth it.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »
It's not going to happen. It will end up just like the Sandbox server, first few days around 6 players, then it will be empty all the time, seeing as it's only fun with more then 3/4 players.

God fucking damnit, at least its better then Sandbox.
And it will have players, OC's TTT was popular.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 02:30:25 PM »

God fucking damnit, at least its better then Sandbox.
And it will have players, OC's TTT was popular.

It was popular. WAS. When OCRP came up, it was nothing anymore.

TTT is not anything we will have at the moment.

Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 02:49:56 PM »
Fortunately that danish person above me doesn't decide what servers we run or don't run.

Lets just say that its being considered.

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 04:17:44 PM »
Fortunately that danish person above me doesn't decide what servers we run or don't run.

Lets just say that its being considered.
:D?
Anyway, TTT will be good.

Offline agrum

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 10:05:54 PM »
Why don't we just get a fretta server (which includes TTT). It has so much fun gamemodes, plus you could add a currency which people buy hats with. That would mean more people donating.

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2011, 06:48:24 PM »
We don't have enough demand for things like this. I've seen so many suggestions in which people say they really want something, then, the week after it comes out, it's never used again. We've deemed things like TTT and Fretta in that category. People will be entertained with it for a week then they'll all stop playing.

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 06:09:44 PM »
We don't have enough demand for things like this. I've seen so many suggestions in which people say they really want something, then, the week after it comes out, it's never used again. We've deemed things like TTT and Fretta in that category. People will be entertained with it for a week then they'll all stop playing.
Which is why you get a lot of fun Fretta gamemodes, lets start with TTT, and add them as we go, 1 every two weeks.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2011, 09:38:15 AM »
That doesn't make any sense at all...
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal