Author Topic: Random Ass Short Story.  (Read 2429 times)

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Random Ass Short Story.
« on: November 11, 2011, 06:24:57 AM »
Alright, I got bored and wrote a short story yesterday. It's not anything great but I like it.

Sunday Night - 9:28pm
"Nick? Hello?" No answer, I knew it was hopeless. It was already dark out and his phone was broken, but I had to try. I needed to tell him, I set down my phone and made my way to the bed. I took off my shirt and slid under the blankets.
Ring! Ring!
I jumped out of bed and ran towards my phone, and to my disappointment it was a wrong number. "Uhh, why doesn't he ever answer? I really need him to know.." I said quietly to myself. I shrugged it off and went back over to my bed, it was a blue bed with green and black blankets. I then clapped my hands and turned off the lights "At least the lights respond.." I said once more before drifting into my subconscious.
Sunday Night - 12:42pm
I opened my eyes to see a dark figure tapping on my window. I acted as if I were still sleeping, he pulled out something that seemed to be a flashlight.
SMASH!
But it wasn't a flashlight, or maybe it was, but instead of using it for light, the dark figure smashed my window leaving billions of fragments of glass on the floor. I sat up in my bed and stated weakly, "Who's there? What do you want?".
"Jullie, it's me.."
I clapped my hands once more to turn on the lights, "How do you know my name..?" I questioned, more curious than afraid. The dark figure lifted it's hood, revealing a very gore filled version  of Nick. "Nick, what happened to you?!" I said, almost a scream. At this moment I could hear my parents talking, asking each other what was going on. What appeared to be Nick reached out for me, as if pleading, and said "J-Jullie.. please, you need to hel-". I looked more closely at Nick, wondering why he stopped talking. As my eyes gazed down his body I noticed a dark blade through his stomach. I looked back up and my eyes met Nick's agonized look. Something protracted the blade from Nicks stomach and he fell to the floor. Looking up from Nick's body, I saw some red beast, which at this moment I fainted.
Monday Morning - 3:14am
Growling? Was I hearing growling? Yes, I was; and it appeared to be coming from all around me. All I could do was stay limp, maybe the creature would think I was dead and simply leave me be. Suddenly I felt a sharp, agonizing pain in my leg. "Gah!" I screamed in panic. Realizing what I had just done: I opened my eyes frantically, looking at my surroundings. All I saw was trees, but not regular trees, they seemed to glow red. In a mesmerized state I reached out for the trees, feeling at peace with myself momentarily. Then I felt a cold sensation on my forehead. My eyes darted ahead, revealing the same red beast that killed Nick. I screamed, such a loud scream I think I startled even the beast. Apparently it took my scream as a challenge of power, so he thrust his arm into my leg once more, and another black vision swept over me.
Monday Morning - 6:58am
I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my room, but how? "Maybe it was all just a terrible dream.." I said to myself and slid out of bed. While glancing at the floor I noticed something, increasing my heart rate and breathing: a pool of blood. I tried to clap to make my room more visible, but I could not. I looked at my arms to reveal blades where my hands would be. I turned around to face the mirror, and my heart as swept with a cold pain. I was the red beast, the beast that killed Nick. I looked to my left and saw a body on the floor, facing the wall. I overturned the body and was shocked to see who it was. It was me, my past self as a child. I left my room and searched the house, finding my parents butchered in their beds, my little sister's limbs scattered throughout the house and my dog's head on the couch. Instead of sadness I felt..powerful, I felt a rush of adrenaline. I stormed out of the house and ran rampage through the city, the state and then the world..

END
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 07:37:41 AM by The Krusader »

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Random Ass Short Story.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
Wow, what a plot twist. Gotta admit, I love the darkness of this story. Then again, I've always enjoyed reading novels that have some sort of death in them, whether it be the death of some ideals or a person. God damn though, good job.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

Offline TheKrusader

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 06:21:26 PM »
Thanks bro. Appreciate it.

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 05:44:06 PM »
Nice job, It was pretty good. Keep up the good work. :D

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »
Kept me reading.

Offline Triangle

• I'm just gorgeous!
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 12:00:25 PM »