Author Topic: The Mass Effect Thread **SPOILER ALERT**  (Read 6902 times)

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Mass Effect Thread **SPOILER ALERT**
« on: July 10, 2011, 11:14:26 AM »

Pics, Videos, Music, Discuss!

Detrail this and I will come for your children. Spam it so it's transferred to Spam and I will eat them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:05:57 AM by shownofear »

Offline Fishy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Mass Effect Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 08:16:44 AM »

Pics, Videos, Music, Discuss!

Detrail this and I will come for your children. Spam it so it's transferred to Spam and I will eat them.

The modify button: use it. I merged your 2 posts. Also, removed that link due to it being an image macro / reply, and it'll end up being spread pointlessly.

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 08:25:31 AM »
taiga!

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 11:12:40 AM »
Mass effect 3 will be amazing, I cannot wait until it comes out

Mass effect is my favorite game series.

Ever.

End of story.

No game is better than mass effect.

BTW, tali is the best!
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 03:02:00 PM »

Ever.

End of story.

BTW, tali is a bitch!

Agreed.

Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »

Ever.

End of story.

BTW, tali is a bitch!

Agreed.

+support. I fucking hate talifags, femshep fags, and those creatures who bitch about lesbian sex in a fucking action/adventure game.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 04:33:58 PM »

+support. I fucking hate talifags, femshep fags, and those creatures who bitch about lesbian sex in a fucking action/adventure game.
Fucking tali is cute as fuck for some reason I always romance her......

Oh boy Ashley is going to kill her in ME3
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 06:41:00 PM »
inb4 shitstorm about:
- Tali vs other girls
- Femshep vs Maleshep
- Peragon vs Genegate
- Blow up the station vs Save the station

I go for: Other girls, Maleshep, Half-Half, Blow up the station.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »
Fem shep so I don't have to stare at a males arse when I play.

So you are staring asses in a freaking ACTION game? Lulz.

Offline chunkeymonkey79

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 10:13:10 PM »
Okay, no doubt about it, the 2 most kick ass team members are Garrus and Grunt.
<::|| HL2RP Characters ||::>

C18.CCA.APEX-DvL.040
Taking it easy as the DvL of the best division.

Derek Hampson
Wandering around C18, mentally confused.

Kendra Shawkins
Unknown Location, last seen diving into a body of water.

UU.OTA.PHANTOM-1.11590
On a rooftop, cloaked and sniper in hand.

ATTEMPTING TO ACCESS CHARACTER DATA..RESTRICTED..

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 01:02:45 AM »
Male Shepherd, Default. I rather match my IRL gender.
Tali.
Blow up the Station, it's not worth the risk IMO.
Paragon always.

My standpoint.

Also, a max paragon glitch. No, not the one that takes 893483984394 hours at the very start.

On Samara's loyalty mission, where you have the option to kill Samara or whateverherfuckedupsisterwhoireallydontowanttobang is called, kill the sister, run through the conversation with Samara, comfort her, tell her you want to stay to look around, repeat conversation, profit.

I prefer to do this before Tali's loyalty mission so I can save her attractive ass from the dumb court fag using hte Paragon option 'I don't need evidence.' Your going to want to do this glitch so that you can keep everyone loyal during the conflicts (Tali vs Legion and Miranda vs Jack) so that you can get the 'No man left behind' achievement and, thus, have everyone in ME3 without playing ME1 and max'ing paragon/renegade and transferring your Char to ME2 and max'ing paragon/renegade again
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 01:09:01 AM by shownofear »

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 10:55:39 PM »
Male Shepherd, Default. I rather match my IRL gender.
Tali.
Blow up the Station, it's not worth the risk IMO.
Paragon always.

My standpoint.

Also, a max paragon glitch. No, not the one that takes 893483984394 hours at the very start.

I prefer to do this before Tali's loyalty mission so I can save her attractive ass from the dumb court fag using hte Paragon option 'I don't need evidence.' Your going to want to do this glitch so that you can keep everyone loyal during the conflicts (Tali vs Legion and Miranda vs Jack) so that you can get the 'No man left behind' achievement and, thus, have everyone in ME3 without playing ME1 and max'ing paragon/renegade and transferring your Char to ME2 and max'ing paragon/renegade again
I did that on my first time playing by mistake.....
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Mass Effect Thread **SPOILER ALERT**
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 08:06:04 AM »
First time I played ME1 and then ME2 with imported character, I used no glitches or cheats or whatever at all and everyone survived. It's really easy. All you have to do is all loyalty missions (Doesn't matter how it ends) and all ship upgrades. That's all. Oh yeah, and of course make the right decisions on the suicide mission.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 12:08:21 PM »
Alright, I play as a male shepard usually, but ive got 2 female sheps on my 9 playthroughs (all ME1 and ME2)

6 are paragon and 3 are renegade

All playthroughs are 36 hours+

All playthroughs except two everyone survived (one was my first playthrough where miranda wasnt loyal so she died, and the other i killed everyone off for the lulz, and to see the cutscenes of them dieing)

Most kickass team members are Tali, Garrus, and Legion

Also, if you hack the game to get legion and tali at the beginning of the game, hes got some FUCKING HILARIOUS hidden quotes

If you cant tell I absolutely LOVE the games.....

Also, if you need to know ANYTHING about the game, ask me.... I know EVERYTHING... and no i didnt look any of it up.... I found it all myself (except for the hacking the game to gert early quotes... i never did that, i just watched a youtube vid)
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 09:14:20 PM »
First time I played ME1 and then ME2 with imported character, I used no glitches or cheats or whatever at all and everyone survived. It's really easy. All you have to do is all loyalty missions (Doesn't matter how it ends) and all ship upgrades. That's all. Oh yeah, and of course make the right decisions on the suicide mission.

Problem is, if you don't import you simply will not have the Paragon/Renegade to solve the two conflicts without glitching.

Alright, I play as a male shepard usually, but ive got 2 female sheps on my 9 playthroughs (all ME1 and ME2)

6 are paragon and 3 are renegade

All playthroughs are 36 hours+

All playthroughs except two everyone survived (one was my first playthrough where miranda wasnt loyal so she died, and the other i killed everyone off for the lulz, and to see the cutscenes of them dieing)

Most kickass team members are Tali, Garrus, and Legion

Also, if you hack the game to get legion and tali at the beginning of the game, hes got some FUCKING HILARIOUS hidden quotes

If you cant tell I absolutely LOVE the games.....

Also, if you need to know ANYTHING about the game, ask me.... I know EVERYTHING... and no i didnt look any of it up.... I found it all myself (except for the hacking the game to gert early quotes... i never did that, i just watched a youtube vid)

you sir.

*clap*

you have won the game.

Also these:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXCM0lZxh4U" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXCM0lZxh4U</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTsD2FjmLsw</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6PMJYoaGf8" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6PMJYoaGf8</a>

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal