Author Topic: <::| Unit 501's Personal Log |::>  (Read 2030 times)

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::| Unit 501's Personal Log |::>
« on: June 21, 2011, 05:19:49 AM »
Unit: 501
SQUAD: UNIFORM
Clearance: RCT
Enter Password: ******************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connected

New Log Started: 00000001
To: N/A
Text: Alright, I got a bit to cover now I got these terminals figured out. I'll start with the start.

The first day I got my Uniform handed to me, things were pretty basic. Got a lecture on stuff I already memorised from the Recruit Handbook and half a tour of the Nexus before I was rushed out the front door responding to an 11-99 with my OfC. I was called over my a NOVA-01 who needed help with some wounded Citizen, I think she was shot, I cant remember. I delivered oxygen to her and, when she woke up, I kept her from,  most likely, going into shock by stopping her from looking at her wound and keeping her calm. The 01 had a 'Private Chat' with my OfC afterwards, so I guessing that it's a good thing. Half a tour and that happened, talk about a first day.

I saw unit GEAR-04.676, now 03.676, quite literally my only friend in the UCA, shoot a Code 647E in front of me. It brang back suppressed memories of me... Yeah, anyway, It wasn't good. I had a mental breakdown and got carried to the Medbay over his shoulder and came back to my senses on the Medical Wing floor. I stayed in there for a while with a IV needle connected to a Blood-bag in my right arm and passed time by talking to 676. Things did pick up, however...

Dr. Amaya Hidake decided to pay a visit. My face was probably as red as a tomato and the worst part is that my faceplate was off. She asked me how I was feeling, I replied as I should and asked her how she was feeling. I was probably looking like a desperate Recruit who finds the City Administrator attractive, seeming more concerned a healthy Dr. Amaya Hidake than a wounded myself. I think she winked at me at some point.

As she went to leave, I called out,
"Wait...". I thought to myself 'What the hell did you just do, 501...'.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"It's j-just nice having y-you here..." I managed to squeeze out. By now I was persuaded I was due for a couple hundred Electro-Shock Lashes. My stutter was horrible and I was probably blushing up a storm. But instead, to my relief, she said
"Aww, you're so sweet." and paced across the room and hugged me. If my face wasn't as red as it could get, it was now, and provided it already was, well a new shade of red was probably discovered. I was frozen to the spot until she left the room.

All of this while a Recruit. I think that good things may happen in the future

Saving File under Log: 00000001
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. Ex: CCA.C18.UNIFORM-RCT.501)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:14:28 AM by Soviet »

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::| Unit 501's Personal Log |::>
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 07:47:51 AM »
Lolcruit.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 06:02:24 PM »
Skeptik, come back D:
o7

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 06:16:20 AM »
SQUAD: UNIFORM
Clearance: RCT
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connected

New Log Started: 00000002
Text: City 18, a new city with new experiences. You got new experiences right.

Day 1 on the job at City 18:

Standard start, wake up to the bottom of the top side of a Bunk Bed and a loud call to get up. I put my boots on, had Breakfast and went out to start the day. Within the hour I am jumped by a over-confident Citizen and my Faceplate is noticeably dinted at the left cheek. Joy. It left a bit of a bruise but that's the least of it. I'll be talked to GEAR-03.676 to see if he can bang it out for me.

Day 2 on the job at City 18:

I came on a bit late today, got assigned to the paper and pen until the afternoon. The second I put my Faceplate on and step foot in the Nexus lobby, what do I see? Another over-confident Citizen running around the Nexus, fists up, just getting off the Upper Levels elevator. God knows what's up there, but that Citizen just saw first-hand. She saw me and, without a thought, sprinted at me and started swinging.
"A citizen inside the Nexus?" I thought to myself, "Let alone the upper levels!?". I reached for my Electroshock Baton, cranked her to high voltage and things went from there. Two new dints in my Faceplate and a smelly corpse.

City 18 - New Experiences. You bet.

Saving File under Log: 00000002
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. Ex: CCA.C18.UNIFORM-RCT.501)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 10:35:41 PM »
SQUAD: NOMAD
Clearance: 04
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connected

New Log Started: 00000003
Text: I'm proud. Today, while manning the District 2 Hardpoint, I was called to the High Command Meeting Room by the Sectorial Commander.
'Have I done something wrong?' I thought. I felt my heart sink yet I could feel it in my neck. Upon walkng in, he's waiting. I salute as I was trained, he returns it and I lower my arm in synchronisation with him.

"It has come to my attention..." he begins. My heart races, I'm about ready to get my head knocked off. "...That you have been a Recruit for more than two weeks."
"Yes, sir." I reply.
"And I have also heard that you have completed all of your training."
"Yes, sir." I reply again. 'Woah, could I be getting promoted?' I start to become confident, happy, but hiding it all so I don't look cocky. He handed me a NOMAD and an 04 armband.
"Take off your RCT and UNIFORM armbands and put these on. As a member of NOMAD, you are to ghost other divisions and find one to join. Is your directives understood?"
"Yes, sir" I answer, while updating my armbands in full drill movement. Upon returning to attenton, he says
"Now get out of here!". I saluted once more and left as directed.

Now to go for a carrer in NOVA, I'll have to talk to 117 about a transfer. The way it's going, I may be able to rule out my past by doing more good than bad...

Saving File under Log: 00000003
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. Ex: CCA.C18.NOMAD-04.501)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2011, 07:13:55 AM »
SQUAD: NOVA
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connected

New Log Started: 00000004
Text: Really must be my lucky day.

I talked to Divisional Command 117, gave him all of my degrees regarding medicine and talked to him about a transfer to NOVA. Due to all my degrees, he let me transfer without a test. So now that I'm in NOVA all I need to worry about is climbing the ranks and maintaining medical upkeep of the Cities that I do serve at.

<THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH IS ENCRYPTED WITH OfC+ PROTOCOL DUE TO CONTAINING SENSITIVE INFORMATION REGARDING CODE 647E AND HIGH COMMAND BEHAVIOUR.>

Saving File under Log: 00000004
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. Ex: CCA.C18.NOVA-04.501)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 09:45:52 AM by ShowNoFear (soviet) »

Offline vFear?

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 03:43:42 PM »
SQUAD: NOVA
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connecting....
Connected

New Log Started: 00000005
Text: Got me two black marks for UPA with a CWU worker. We didn't even kiss, it was simply a peck, and that camera in the Medical Bay got it. Yea, I save Sectoral Command 602's life from a .357 round to a pelvis after some dull-wit 03 or something shot him, it's simply forgotten about, my white emblem is confiscated and the hole that it made is used for a Blackmark Pin. Talk about returning the favour.

676 has been giving me hell about it all day now. I wish he would just shut up. Going on that she'll get amputated, off-world relocated, beaten severely. He was a good friend, he was quite literally my only friend in the entire UCA. I don't know what happened to him, now he's emotionless. I remember when we'd joke over who Dr. Amaya Hidake liked more after she hugged us both. Now he just doesn't care. He's emotionless. He only wants to see me angry...

I'm going to log off before I say something I regret. Hopefully I can work these cursed pins off... It seems I persuaded what's-his-digits who gave me the Blackmarks to give me one in return that she's only beaten. I hope he follows through with that promise, I don't know what I'd do if she was killed, probably lock myself in the Medical Bay and beat my head into the wall while crying all over the joint. Cursed camera got an I.D. on her from its angle, I knew the tech would come to bite me in the rear end.

Saving File under Log: 00000005
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. Ex: CCA.C18.NOVA-04.501XX)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:38:46 AM by ShowNoFear ?soviet? »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal