Author Topic: Milking the cow  (Read 11234 times)

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eyes Open/Listening
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2013, 02:26:41 PM »
But 9/11 wasn't even a "terrorist" attack, it was Bush's excuse to invade Afghanistan. All it really was was Al Quaeda saying "Fuck off, America".

If you want to see a real terrorist attack, look at what your own country is doing to its own people. There are no "terrorists", there's your government manipulating the media so that it seems like there is.

An actual example of an act of terrorism would be the Oklahoma City bombing, and that was done by an American.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 02:31:09 PM by Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Sithis

• The Troll King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Eyes Open/Listening
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2013, 09:37:50 AM »
But 9/11 wasn't even a "terrorist" attack, it was Bush's excuse to invade Afghanistan. All it really was was Al Quaeda saying "Fuck off, America".

If you want to see a real terrorist attack, look at what your own country is doing to its own people. There are no "terrorists", there's your government manipulating the media so that it seems like there is.

An actual example of an act of terrorism would be the Oklahoma City bombing, and that was done by an American.

[Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.]

I don't give a shit what the fucking reason for the attack was. 3,000 innocent people died by a terrorist. It was a terrorist. More people die from starvation, yes, but why do I give a fuck about them? Natural selection like it has been mentioned before. If everyone got a chance to live and be happy and healthy, our world would be way more over populated than it is right now. I'm sorry if I sound like an dick in this post, but it pisses me off when idiots from other countries or even our own country try to ruin a simple day of mourning.
To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal