Author Topic: Ask KJUN anything  (Read 10875 times)

Offline Mr. Pettit

Re: Ask KJUN anything
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 11:21:58 PM »
Hello
- You said something about writing your app in another language and then using translate. Why is that?
- Outlands or City?
- Ever going to apply for the CCA?
- If you do apply and get accepted, what section would you join? (Probably medical?)

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2013, 06:57:09 PM »
Hello
- You said something about writing your app in another language and then using translate. Why is that?
- Outlands or City?
- Ever going to apply for the CCA?
- If you do apply and get accepted, what section would you join? (Probably medical?)
My maiden language is German, everything I write is in german then translated via google translate or another translated program, I can speak english just fine, but I can't write/spell worth a damn.
Hmm, new city map is nice however Outlands is cool. Depends on the character I'm playing.
Yes, thats a new goal of mine is to get a CCA character, however from what i heard its a long term thing and LPs are extremely hard to get.
Hmm, not sure seeing that the sections have been updated. Before I new it as GRID and NOVA, now its "Section" Honestly not sure, just getting one would make me the happiest person alive. However if I ever needed to choose besides stay as recruit I would most likely go into Section 4... seems legit.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2013, 07:20:14 PM »
Must be quite hard admining on HRP if you have to translate every word?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2013, 01:25:31 AM »
Must be quite hard admining on HRP if you have to translate every word?

Eh... its different trying to RP and talk on HL2RP servers compared to HRP... seeing that the players don't care if you spell a word wrong.. However yeah, it does have its moments.

Offline L3GO-Barry

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2013, 06:13:50 AM »
Hello
What do you think of me
Would i make a good admin
If you could go back in time to do something what would you do
Wanna move to Australia
Would you eat Kangaroo
Can i marry you on OCRP2 when it comes out
Whats the best thing you have done in your life
Hi im ben trollen im from Microsoft IM BANNING -_- If abortion is murder, blowjobs are cannibalism

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2013, 04:58:55 PM »
Hello
What do you think of me
Would i make a good admin
If you could go back in time to do something what would you do
Wanna move to Australia
Would you eat Kangaroo
Can i marry you on OCRP2 when it comes out
Whats the best thing you have done in your life
Greetings.
Not sure what to think seeing that we haven't cross paths before. However from the look of your past posts and how you present your self in the shout-box, you seem like a average play he on CG.
Depending apon what server you wish to admin on, and if you think you could follow the admin rules 24/7 anything is posible. Personally I don't think your ready. But prove me wrong.
I would most likely go back in time to try and save my ex girlfriend from her untimely death.
Not really, but I wouldn't mind a visit.
Hmm, i'm sure theres a law about consumption of kangaroo. If not, it wouldn't hurt to try.
No, my character can not be married do to his job.
Hmm, i would have to say my most recent rescue in a structure fire about 3 weeks ago. 2 people out in under 3 min, both of which were twice my size.

Offline Remilia Scarlet

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 06:20:04 PM »
This is relevant to the topic.

Damn KJUN, took me sometime to find this.

How much do you like me now for finding this?

Will you be playing any of the new gamemodes that will come out?

Will you play HL2RP?

If so, Civilian, Rebel, or CP?
Gregory Casavant: ((The HRP stew is missing something today, hmm, needs more admin.))

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 04:32:11 PM »
This is relevant to the topic.

Damn KJUN, took me sometime to find this.

How much do you like me now for finding this?

Will you be playing any of the new gamemodes that will come out?

Will you play HL2RP?

If so, Civilian, Rebel, or CP?
It is relevant.
Not surprised. It was back 3 pages?
Um, I don't think it really improved your overall reputation. But I'll give you a +1 ;)
Yes. All of them.
Yeah, I'm hoping so.
Well, I never really looked at my characters as any of those. Their all survivors. I'd love to get a cp/unit but we'll see. Civilian life gets a bit boring if your not apart of something.

Offline Mr. Pettit

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 01:08:58 AM »
I remember you attempting to get loyalist points from non-observed cleaning primarily. At that point in the hl2rp here, points being issued was rare. But yeah, you seemed like a pretty good rper and could have had a unit.

Also if so and I'm just assuming it's the same, what would your unit specialize in? Probably medical still?

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2014, 05:37:25 PM »
I remember you attempting to get loyalist points from non-observed cleaning primarily. At that point in the hl2rp here, points being issued was rare. But yeah, you seemed like a pretty good rper and could have had a unit.

Also if so and I'm just assuming it's the same, what would your unit specialize in? Probably medical still?

lolz yerp yerp, tried to get a unit when it was impossible more or less XD

medical mostly, then again statuas clinic looks very intriguing, however a unit would be my main goal in hl2rp.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 08:02:56 PM »
Opinion of me? Look at me and my original questions.
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline Keskjer

• Catalyst Gaming
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2014, 11:31:46 PM »
Opinion of me? Look at me and my original questions.
Sorry for late reply. Um, you're cool. Fun to RP with. Nothing bad to say ;) <3

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal