Author Topic: Fast 5 Discussion  (Read 5185 times)

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Fast 5 Discussion
« on: April 30, 2011, 10:09:24 PM »
This is a serious discussion. Any posts that are deemed to be related to "Postwhoring" or "Trolling" will be removed.

If you like surprises and have not seen this movie, you should not read my review.

Well, I just got back from seeing Fast 5 in IMAX. I really enjoyed the movie, it caught my attention. Although it had a few fake parts, the movie, in my opinion, was one of the best Fast and Furious movies. The one part I really didn't like is when they were pulling the safe with two Dodge Chargers. There is no way they can pull the safe out of the wall, and through town, toppling it over cars and through a bank. They don't have enough traction, nor horsepower. The fight between Vin Diesel and The Rock was amazing, bloody, and extreme. Overall, the movie was great, besides $5.25 for a soda...

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Fast 5 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 10:12:08 PM »
I was scared that this movie would suck. Did it have a lot of gun action in it? If it did I will see it. Hey btw, how much is a movie ticket for a adult where you live in IMAX, here its about 17-20 dollars per ticket for IMAX.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 10:15:16 PM »
I was scared that this movie would suck. Did it have a lot of gun action in it? If it did I will see it. Hey btw, how much is a movie ticket for a adult where you live in IMAX, here its about 17-20 dollars per ticket for IMAX.
It did have quite a bit of gun action, but they were in Brazil, where there are drug deals and a very protective government. It didn't suck at all, either. But an IMAX ticket for me was $14, which is an adult.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »
It did have quite a bit of gun action, but they were in Brazil, where there are drug deals and a very protective government. It didn't suck at all, either. But an IMAX ticket for me was $14, which is an adult.
Goes to to show you, location of where you live effect everything. Its kinda sad that here at ticket is 20 bucks for IMAX and like 23 for 3D.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 10:38:21 PM »
Is it really good? Or just meh?

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 10:39:04 PM »
Is it really good? Or just meh?
In my own opinion, it is really good. The story did change a bit, but in the end, it caught back up.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2011, 05:21:56 AM »
Aww. Stupid Americans gets everything first. The movie is only gonna get released the 5 May over here :/

And im pretty damn exited for it :)
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2011, 08:37:50 AM »
Aww. Stupid Americans gets everything first. The movie is only gonna get released the 5 May over here :/

And im pretty damn exited for it :)
When you see it, you won't be disappointed ;D

Also, it is hard to tell if there will be another movie or not. I think there will be, but the ending wasn't clear enough.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2011, 08:46:41 AM »
Then again, they make there endings a cliffhanger all the fucking time.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2011, 08:48:56 AM »
Then again, they make there endings a cliffhanger all the fucking time.
Not really. In Tokyo Drift, it was obvious there would be another movie since Vin came in within the last 10 seconds for a race.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal