Author Topic: Authorization to use the HL2RP Map?  (Read 10643 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Authorization to use the HL2RP Map?
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2012, 11:57:36 PM »
Bomb incoming

Now stop bickering.

I'm pretty sure he lost his say about the map when he decided to release it on the internet.

Seriously. Everyone can use the map. It's for grabs everywhere and we really can't do anything to stop you from using it.
Besides, we use Evocity for OCRP which like millions of other servers use as well. What's the big fucking deal? <.<

It's just a map! Stop trying to act like this guy is trying to use your girlfriend to get laid... Holy hell.
It's supposed to make our servers look "More superior" because of the exclusives we have. Everyone thinks this once and a while Nick, they'll get over it soon or later.

Offline Super Supreme Admiral Justin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 06:31:12 PM »
Bomb incoming

Now stop bickering.

I'm pretty sure he lost his say about the map when he decided to release it on the internet.

Seriously. Everyone can use the map. It's for grabs everywhere and we really can't do anything to stop you from using it.
Besides, we use Evocity for OCRP which like millions of other servers use as well. What's the big fucking deal? <.<

It's just a map! Stop trying to act like this guy is trying to use your girlfriend to get laid... Holy hell.
It's supposed to make our servers look "More superior" because of the exclusives we have. Everyone thinks this once and a while Nick, they'll get over it soon or later.

Good players, not exclusive maps make up a good community.
Graphic artist | Web Designer | Gamer

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 07:19:26 PM »
Bomb incoming

Now stop bickering.

Good players, not exclusive maps make up a good community.

I could not agree with you more.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal