Author Topic: [IC] Minor CWU Changes  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[IC] Minor CWU Changes
« on: October 08, 2011, 10:58:42 PM »
***A letter can be seen in your inbox on your cwu account along with a paper pinned to the CWU Agenda Board.

File Name:  MinorChanges001.txt

Attention all Workers,
Starting today we are going to have changes within the workers union.  This will be to reform and keep us working at full efficiency. Recently things have gotten sloppy and its time i step in to prevent this from continuing on.  All these changes will go into effect on this date,  you are held accountable to know.  If you have any suggestions/complaints, please send a letter to me, Ted Simmons.  Below are a list of changes for now. Please note more might come.

A. The immediate removal of the Medical Commander.
As you may all know Siera Ponikvar has not been seen within 3 weeks.  As to this her inactivity has cost her the command of the medical branch.  A new medical commander will not be picked as of yet and promoting people to it will not be done unless requirements are met.  As for Siera Ponikvar, Her CWU Status was revoked as of today.  We would like to say this is for the best of the union.  We will no longer tolerate failure.

B. Removal of the armband requirement.
As many of you know we are here to help our city, and to teach citizens new things and make them better people.  We are removing loyalist bands as a requirement for many reasons.  1.  Is to encourage more citizens to apply for the CWU and teach them what we know.  2. Is to keep up with demands as the population grows, our population dwindles.  This is also for the greater good.  If anyone has questions about this leave a note on Ted Simmon's Desk.  We really hope this encourages your friends and many more to apply for the Civil Workers Union.  And our future starts with you.

C. More citizen interactions.
As stated, the CWU was first created for the soul purpose of helping citizens and making the city a better place.  Recently i have looked around and noticed this is very different.  I want more citizen interaction helping them, telling them where places are, even helping them find a place.  This is what we were organized for, and without our key role being met we are nothing.  Selling goods to people is one thing, but what about helping?  This will not be strictly enforced at first, but it will be suggested to start doing.

D. Reconstruction of the Medical Branch
Keeping this short, Me and James will take control of it until we can appoint someone trustworthy to it.  We are going to re-introduce medical treatment logging.  And hopefully get a guide going.   If you want to help please leave a message on our desks.

E.  The Entire Goal
The Goal of the Civil Workers uinion is to help citizens, Keep the city clean, and do everything we can for our benefactors.   Making shops is not good enough,  i want people actually standing behind or near Apartment Counters helping citizens get apartments and welcome them to the city.  Do not ever...EVER ignore them.  From this point on, ignoring a citizen in need will result in serious punishments.

Again this goes into effect today, any questions are to go to Ted Simmon's.  Thank you for your time.

Signed,
Ted Simmons - (CWU Co-Organizer)
James Tavener - (CWU Organizer)

(OOC NOTE):  This is because of recent events causing inactivity, people complaining about the inactivity,  and leadership of the union.  I am stepping up to do my role as Co-Organizer and help being the CWU Back to its Golden Days.  And with your help we can do this and make Catalyst Gaming HL2RP more Awesome.  This is my first step as proving myself to everyone that i will do what im to do and do my job.  On a side note i am in 100% control of myself now and i expect to show my full potential again in the community.

I want to make the CWU as enjoyable as it once was back in city45_catalyst and with me being incontrol of myself and a good idea we will work for a better future.

Thank you for your time Catalyst Gaming.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [IC] Minor CWU Changes
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 11:14:28 PM »
Ah, now I got 5 loyalist points for nothing. Oh well, the minor updates are cool.  :o
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [IC] Minor CWU Changes
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 01:49:59 PM »
The day after this was posted:

Good Job.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal