Author Topic: Sorry, because of high stress on the server,  (Read 3944 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sorry, because of high stress on the server,
« on: September 05, 2011, 08:51:58 AM »
"Sorry, because of high stress on the server, this feature is currently unavailable."
"Sorry, because of high stress on the server, this feature is currently unavailable."

I get this and whitescreens ,once a 500 error, and service unavailable cause of high stress messaged when trying to browse the CG Forums..

Did we pick another shitty webhost?

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sorry, because of high stress on the server,
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »
Temporarily Unavailable
Due to high stress on the server the forum is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 02:51:02 PM »
Is anyone else getting this? I've not heard a complaint about it from anyone else.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 02:53:36 PM »
I am sometimes....Doesn't annoy me that much, just refresh window :P

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »
I swear to god its another fucking shitty host... You guys have priority, i dont.  Heres a video.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7zq6I7REak" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7zq6I7REak</a>

Im aggravated by this fucking shit cause every page i go to does this and refreshing doesnt work most of the time it does it again!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:37:44 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adam S »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 04:50:13 PM »
Im starting to have this again. Started when the US started waking up an logging on.

Having it a lot and it's annoying.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 07:55:14 AM »
Anyone want to shead light on this? We got nerds for reasons :( i hope this can be fixed its so damn annoying.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 02:13:46 PM »
Anyone want to shead light on this? We got nerds for reasons :( i hope this can be fixed its so damn annoying.

Hey Adam ;)

Having this problem as well.

So its gotten to my attention that this is YOUR/OURS account. I tried logging off my account (this one) and used Nicks account. It worked perfectly. So i spoke to Sonic (the guy from OC that knows everything). He said that it is most likely our accounts that has corrupet for some reason.

Ive tried from multiply computers and internets and its still the same shit. Only works on another account. Someone most have done something on the database to our accounts that goofed them up. Did you ask RTLK to do anything lately?

He maight have done something and then goofed our profiles up. Only thing ive asked him is for an IP whitelist for my gamemode MySQL linking.

If you see me on Steam (RTLK or Adam) talk to me please. Getting sick of this problem where i can get on the forums 9/10 times.

Also RTLK if you see this thread. Reply to it please ;)

EDIT:

Created an alt for myself until this is solved. AINT GONNA KEEP THIS SHITTY ALT FOREVER. Adam. Contact me on Steam if you want an alt as well until this is solved.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 02:44:52 PM by *anonim* »
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 03:36:29 PM »
Fixed, was a small glitch in the system when I was testing something related to permissions a few days ago.

Back to not being here.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 03:58:15 PM »
Fixed, was a small glitch in the system when I was testing something related to permissions a few days ago.

Back to not being here.

Thanks a lot man. Really appreciated!

Locking this thread now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal