Author Topic: ask me things that i don't care about  (Read 7035 times)

Offline M.F.R.Thing

• Magic is everything
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ask me things that i don't care about
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2013, 07:49:38 AM »
If you were to come up with a theory of why this has not been replied to for (By my knowledge) months, what would it be?
Many people have said that Catalyst-Gaming continuously goes 'down hill' so to speak, do you agree with those people?
Do you find it creepy that I found this thread by searching through your entire post list?
(Just curious, and haven't seen this asked in this yet or anywhere else so...) How old are you?
The picture of you was removed (says my iPad) from the 'post pictures of yourself here' thread. Why is that?
Do you enjoy answering questions, and if so, are mine included?
I have not seen you on the servers for...A very long time (:P) and I was wondering if I am missing some thread you made, you actually stopped playing (as much) or if I am just on at the wrong time.
Would you like to talk on steam more often? (I am asking this because - from previous 'chats' with you, you did not seem too interested)
I love your new forum profile picture. (Incase you change it before you answer this, the dancing toy dog thing ^-^)
Do you mind me being inquisitive of what some may call your 'personal life'?
I am unsure of what type of games you like. Explain, if you may?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feel free to ignore some of these questions if you do not want to answer them. I am noting this because I do not know you very well yet, - hence the reason I am posting this - so I don't know whether or not you would...'appreciate' these.

This concludes this series of questions, and I hope you will answer these soon enough.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ask me things that i don't care about
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2013, 07:22:46 PM »
If you were to come up with a theory of why this has not been replied to for (By my knowledge) months, what would it be?
i dont exist to people, or generally im ignored 75% of the time
Many people have said that Catalyst-Gaming continuously goes 'down hill' so to speak, do you agree with those people?
its a roller coaster, it will never stay in one direction. while at the moment it seems to be going down, it's just slowly trying to crawl back up at the same time
Do you find it creepy that I found this thread by searching through your entire post list?
yes... actually.
(Just curious, and haven't seen this asked in this yet or anywhere else so...) How old are you?
16 as of may 30th this year.
The picture of you was removed (says my iPad) from the 'post pictures of yourself here' thread. Why is that?
because i probably cleaned out my photobucket and it got deleted
Do you enjoy answering questions, and if so, are mine included?
yes, and yes. nobody asks questions so i like to answer them
I have not seen you on the servers for...A very long time (:P) and I was wondering if I am missing some thread you made, you actually stopped playing (as much) or if I am just on at the wrong time.
well... i don't really enjoy hl2rp as much as I used to. Actually, I stopped enjoying it after about 2 months of being a CmD. The only thing i can really RP to a good level was CCA, and it's just plain boring now. On top of that, im the only aussie admin, so I don't really need to administrate as much as the others, as there's no-one on whenever I'm online. So... yeah.
Would you like to talk on steam more often? (I am asking this because - from previous 'chats' with you, you did not seem too interested)
I don't seem interested because you always message me when I'm about to play a game :( its really just down to terrible timing
I love your new forum profile picture. (Incase you change it before you answer this, the dancing toy dog thing ^-^)
yes, i love it too. gir from invader zim, one of my fav shows.
Do you mind me being inquisitive of what some may call your 'personal life'?
i hardly do anything off my computer. all i really do is play games, go to school and go out every now and then. very boring life, tbh, but i enjoy it.
I am unsure of what type of games you like. Explain, if you may?
Mainly just grand strategy games. I normally play Crusader Kings 2 or Hearts of Iron 3 now-a-days. Sometimes I play through some of my Total War games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feel free to ignore some of these questions if you do not want to answer them. I am noting this because I do not know you very well yet, - hence the reason I am posting this - so I don't know whether or not you would...'appreciate' these.

This concludes this series of questions, and I hope you will answer these soon enough.
answers in the legnd boald.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal