Author Topic: Motorbike.  (Read 5859 times)

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Motorbike.
« on: June 05, 2013, 12:22:45 AM »
So, I found a really good addon for a motor bike.  Looks nice, won't require any heavy scripting other then being added into the game, this should probably replace the ATV and or, idk.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105144348

It may look like a wire mod thing, no, he just used a flex model in his video to demonstrate what it can do, this bike comes with multiple color variations!  :D  I hope you guys like this.  Sligwolf makes really good addons.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Motorbike.
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 02:16:45 AM »
So, I found a really good addon for a motor bike.  Looks nice, won't require any heavy scripting other then being added into the game, this should probably replace the ATV and or, idk.

It may look like a wire mod thing, no, he just used a flex model in his video to demonstrate what it can do, this bike comes with multiple color variations!  :D  I hope you guys like this.  Sligwolf makes really good addons.
Have you read this: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=24325.0?
Re: Motor bikes
« Reply #8 on: 25-04-2013, 21:55:35 »
Motor bikes was suggested plenty of times, but they will not happen as it requires to much, for the "poor" outcome. They will also look really stupid.
^--By Crap Head

Maybe if you're lucky, they could add this, but i don't really see why :b

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2013, 02:41:58 AM »

Motor bikes was suggested plenty of times, but they will not happen as it requires to much, for the "poor" outcome. They will also look really stupid.
^--By Crap Head

For one, this would not require coding, and if it did, it would only need a little...  and if you would go and look at it for yourself, you would see that it is well made.  And the reason I did not post on the one was because of how old it is.  The bike, as said, if you would go LOOK at it in single player, it looks nice, feels nice, AND IS WELL MADE!  So don't go and say no to this before you even look.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 02:46:21 AM by Bish The Draggity »

Offline Prevail

• A7X.
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 02:53:20 AM »
I like it... I think there should be a cheap alternative next to the ATV that's 2 seat.

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2013, 03:20:09 AM »

^--By Crap Head

For one, this would not require coding, and if it did, it would only need a little...  and if you would go and look at it for yourself, you would see that it is well made.  And the reason I did not post on the one was because of how old it is.  The bike, as said, if you would go LOOK at it in single player, it looks nice, feels nice, AND IS WELL MADE!  So don't go and say no to this before you even look.
I do actully have the bike myself x.x

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2013, 04:13:02 AM »

^--By Crap Head

It is not bad... -.-  I mean, it would not even take much coding.  It handles good, it rides good because it is based off of the car platform and has the side car.  You would not even need to code in the seats, it is already so!

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Motorbike.
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 05:55:23 AM »

^--By Crap Head

It is not bad... -.-  I mean, it would not even take much coding.  It handles good, it rides good because it is based off of the car platform and has the side car.  You would not even need to code in the seats, it is already so!
you're wrong actually.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re: Motorbike.
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2013, 04:57:33 PM »

^--By Crap Head

you're wrong actually.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
explain to me then.  How am I wrong.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2013, 05:11:39 PM »
Considering this is based on vehicle_jeep, I dont see how this would be any different then adding another car.

I'd rather see this then an ATV.

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2013, 05:17:26 PM »
Considering this is based on vehicle_jeep, I dont see how this would be any different then adding another car.

Exactly, and you guys would not have to code in seats and that either. 

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 05:20:15 PM »

your wrong again

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 05:47:11 PM »

your wrong again
The seat is already coded in, if you would at the mod... explain to me how I am wrong.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 05:49:50 PM by Bish The Draggity »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2013, 06:14:26 PM »

your wrong again
The seat is already coded in, if you would at the mod... explain to me how I am wrong.
The guy put the seat in as a sandbox prop. OCRP isnt based off sandbox so it wouldnt work.

Karma instead of telling him he's wrong, just state your opinion on this D:

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 08:07:17 AM »

your wrong again
The guy put the seat in as a sandbox prop. OCRP isnt based off sandbox so it wouldnt work.

Karma instead of telling him he's wrong, just state your opinion on this D:

Considering its still open after I replied to it should give my opinion on it. And if you are daft to not see what I mean: It's being considered.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 04:22:57 PM »
No excuses.  Good starting vehicle. Small filesize. Good replacement for atv. Anyone disagree?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal