Author Topic: Police vests  (Read 3101 times)

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Police vests
« on: May 25, 2013, 02:22:28 AM »
I noticed that officers dont wear any protective armor. Realistically officers are wearing protective vest against arms fire.

I suggest police, chief, and swat should automatically get a bullet proof vest on when they go on duty.

Now... with this being said. Cops without proper training and conditional stamina should lose stamina slightly quicker than normal due to the weight of the vest.

Those with the stamina training should not be affected.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Police vests
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 02:38:54 AM »
There is also extra armor for Coast Guard on HRP, imo it would only be logical to give Police armor.
ok

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 04:51:27 AM »
SWAT auto gets a bullet proof vest.

With police, perhaps we can incorporate it into the levels system so higher up you go better armour you get( so like 0 for croot, then 50,100,150,200,250) or whatever.

Chief should auto get it also not sure if he does.
what

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 05:01:07 AM »

With police, perhaps we can incorporate it into the levels system so higher up you go better armour you get( so like 0 for croot, then 50,100,150,200,250) or whatever.

I completely agree. Thanks for listening and giving feedback. Il try my best to improve the police aspect of the game.

Offline Channy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 05:26:53 AM »

Yea that's a perfect example, this way people get more satisfaction from gaining job levels.
ok

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 01:49:59 PM »

I was thinking the same thing....but maybe a little different. I wanted two types of armor only, light and heavy. Current armor would be counted as heavy and then a new light armor made for police and civilians. So civilians could spend like 1000 bucks instead of 1800ish to make armor. However it wouldn't do as much.

If you don't like that then I still wouldn't mind what you suggested above.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 01:51:52 PM »
Police officers already get some body armor, but it is just not shown. We would rather show the uniform, instead of covering it with a body armor model.

So yeah, you already get armor when you're a cop, it's just not visible.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 02:15:35 PM »
Police officers already get some body armor, but it is just not shown. We would rather show the uniform, instead of covering it with a body armor model.

What is the value of this armor? and is it Rank factored?

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 02:23:04 PM »

What is the value of this armor? and is it Rank factored?

With this question, i checked the latest code and someone has removed the part that gives police officers armor. I was speaking from what I added on initial release, i was not aware that someone has removed this by now.

So yeah, it's a no for both questions :/.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 02:24:29 PM »
It will be added in update 11 and it will be rank factored yes. Its part of the ongoing updates to the police system

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Offline TheTemplar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 05:49:34 PM »
It will be added in update 11 and it will be rank factored yes. Its part of the ongoing updates to the police system

Thank you guys for the feedback. Im very passionate about the police system.

This topic should be locked due to your answer Karma.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2013, 06:56:36 AM »
Done in update 11. If someone sees this pls move cause phone

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal