Author Topic: Huge Car Replacement and Car Suggestions Thread ( pictures included)  (Read 7028 times)

Offline [S-ZPS] Sherman

• Better than nobody
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Huge Car Replacement and Car Suggestions Thread ( pictures included)
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 05:37:39 PM »
TDM Mini too :D

Yea that would be nice.

Thing is will all of these cars and whatnot, itl take some time before they get added/replaced. It takes a lot of time to rework the cars and whatnot.
Also gona make a big suggestion for the jeep wrangler and Sentrygunman's Police car. We need a Jeep since its the only vehicle type not in game and his police car is badass.
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=showimg&v=132894_1 (Jeep is on left)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144451315 (Sentrygunman's police car)

Please don't add the Jeep to the list. There will be an entire thread about it and the Police car.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 05:45:25 PM by [S-ZPS] Sherman [EC] »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 01:09:17 AM »
More content to download. Bleh. TDM models are much more space consuming.

Also, please dont take away me shelby :( It's a classic.

Offline MOOcow

• MOO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 01:18:56 AM »
Only downside I see with this is the fact that those with lower-end computers will have a much harder time. Higher quality models means more lag. I already get around 15 fps in the city, while with empty EvoCity in single player, I get 60+

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 05:07:46 AM »
How about we have an option. You download the normal low quality content, but if you wish to and choose a certain option in settings that just renames the model paths, you can use the high quality cars and sounds or something?
what

Offline Bish

• PENIS IN A BOX
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2013, 12:28:35 PM »
How about we have an option. You download the normal low quality content, but if you wish to and choose a certain option in settings that just renames the model paths, you can use the high quality cars and sounds or something?
  That may mess up the police and crime rp thing, different cars to look for you know.
For The Social Republic Of The Soviet Union

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 01:23:33 PM »
  That may mess up the police and crime rp thing, different cars to look for you know.
If you have the cars as is now it wouldn't be a problem with same skins and such, as say a black bmw is pretty disctincitive etc. Just low and high qual
what

Offline MOOcow

• MOO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 11:05:02 PM »
Since we are on the topic of cars. Can we please reset the scripts on 99% of the cars? I find that most have little to no traction. The speed and all of that is perfect, but few cars actually get traction on the road. I started up single player and was amazed that I could easily drive Sickness cars without spinning out.

Could we also replace all Sickness cars that have a TDM equivalent? BMW M5 for example?

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 11:09:16 PM »
Since we are on the topic of cars. Can we please reset the scripts on 99% of the cars? I find that most have little to no traction. The speed and all of that is perfect, but few cars actually get traction on the road. I started up single player and was amazed that I could easily drive Sickness cars without spinning out.

Could we also replace all Sickness cars that have a TDM equivalent? BMW M5 for example?
Oz has been working on them for a couple weeks now. He has a thread about it.

Offline Constable Strelnikov

• Nothing more dangerous than [DATA EXPUNGED]
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 10:18:30 PM »
Just gonna say: 300C > PMP600. Replacement? Also, the Mazda RX8 would be a great addition, but the model should be flipped so that it drives on the right (no, not correct, right) side of the road.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:11:17 PM by Strelnikov »
READY AYE READY

Alexei Strelnikov | Alive | Innocent. Or is he?
C45.MPF.NOVA-OfC.900 | In service

Offline GrannyLad

• This Is Fucking
    Awesome
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 03:14:09 PM »
Yes, this will be a big update, and time consuming, but it will be worth it. I have to admit when I saw the car list on OCRP 2 I was disappointed, I thought they would've added more TDM cars / Swapped. I support this, by far.

Offline Hanus Erucson

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2013, 11:15:54 AM »
I would love for higher quality cars.
 But most of all I want some new cars, more alternative for the cheaper or more normal cars.  And a car I think must be implemented have to be a Volvo with turbo. Like this one right here: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=127659

Offline Sir Binary

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2013, 12:30:43 PM »
I would love for higher quality cars.
 But most of all I want some new cars, more alternative for the cheaper or more normal cars.  And a car I think must be implemented have to be a Volvo with turbo. Like this one right here: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=127659
Just saw your link, no i want the GMC van too :D Lets add that one too :b Could maybe come instead of pedovan :b Also need that Aston Martin instead of our current, ugly as hell one :s

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2013, 06:58:46 AM »
Considering the poll... locking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal