Author Topic: Lamborghini Miura  (Read 1420 times)

Offline The1337Waffle

• WAFFLENATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Lamborghini Miura
« on: April 23, 2013, 09:10:29 AM »
Hello, basicly the car looks like a charm, and the sound is a charm, but never i have droven such a bad car. The steering and the acceleration are terrible, the only way to turn at semi-high speed is drifting, and that doesn't always go too pretty, so my question is, if it can get modified just a LITTLE bit, so it actually is worth 155k, since the 60-40k cheaper cars drive much better, and it's kinda unrealistic.

Offline ejecX_

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lamborghini Miura
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2013, 09:19:44 AM »
Well, this is my friend and all, but still, this post will be very objective.

I tried his car, and i have driven it on many occasions, and it does not deserve the pricetag, sure it's good looking, and sounds amazing, but it handles like pure... Well you know. If the car had it's pricetag reduced a bit, it would be worth it, because it is still fast and all.
And i also tried the PMP-600, and it handles 10x times better. So, I'd say +support, on a script change for this car.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Lamborghini Miura
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 12:24:03 PM »
The cars are all being redone. I bet you that this car is on the list.

Consider this accepted. Locked and moved.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal